Thread: Mollie

Mollie

Mollie...You are so beautiful. I have never heard of your breed. before.
    You are very pretty. I bet you are a joy to have. You look like you love playing in the snow. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Well hello Miss Mollie...aren't you just the cutest thing. I'm glad to hear you enjoy checking out the cats foodbowls looking for a treat...my new puppy is obsessed with the cats food and I like knowing she's not alone. You sound like such a sweet, loving pup with a personality to match and I wish you many many years of health and happiness. Happy DOTD to you!

Hello gorgeous Dandie girl, congratulations on being today's DOTD .

Pretty girl - have a great day
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Hello Mollie!

Don't you look lovely in your red white and pink sweater! Well, a girl's got to watch the fashions when she goes out, isn't that right? Sounds like you lead a great life with your outdoor kitty friends, and your brother Seamus.

I hope you get an extra walk and some treats today to celebrate as you are honored as Dog of the Day!

Cutie Pie Mollie !!!

You are so adorable little girl!! ~"I wish they all could be California girls"~
    You were well worth the trip weren't you, sweetheart? We would love to scoop you up and give you lots of kisses on that precious facie. Please tell Mom to do the honors. We love your little stylin sweater. Pink is your color. Congrats on your big day today and we wish you happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Mollie! You are such a pretty girl in your sweater! Looks like you had a good time in the snow. Have a great day celebrating how special you are to your family. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Hello Mollie,

You sure are a pretty Terrier girl Mollie. I'll just bet your family loves
    you to bits. Who could resist your sweet personality. Congratulations
    on being our deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there sweet Mollie! What a "dandie" of a pupper girl you are, sweetheart! I have to confess, my exposure to Dandie Dinmont Terriers has been limited to watching you cuties on Westminster, so it's an extra special treat to meet one up close and personal, especially one as precious as you; or as your Mom would say, "generic!"! Love your outfit Mollie, though I don't think that any outfit, no matter how lovely, could improve upon your irresistible good looks! You're the perfect pup package Mollie; beautiful, lovable and packed with pizazz, and so deserving of our "top dog" honors! Congratulations, Mollie! I hope you and your Mom and Dad, your bubba Seamus, and all the kitties too, are enjoying, a very happy and fun filled day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you sweetie, and wishes for a long and happy life with your fab family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~