Thread: Lovable Larry!

Lovable Larry!

Larry, you are SO cute! Are you perhaps a Maine Coon kitty? Sure look like one. I love the picture of you leaping in the air; pretty good moves for an old guy like you! I have a 13 year old "geezer" kitty; you guys just get better with age! Enjoy your special day.

Larry!

You are absolutely adorable! I can tell that you are a Main Coon because they are known to be very curious and are fascinated with water! Happy COTD sweetie!

You are such a beauty and sound like such an awesome cat. I love the picture of you leaping in the air...were you trying to catch a bug? hehe
    I'm glad you have so many kitty friends and are never alone. It sounds like your human really knows how to treat you sir Larry and for that, I am very happy for you. Have a great day as COTD and Moon and Bean are sending you some headbumps all the way from PA to Alaska...brrrrr....hope you'll be seeing the summer sun soon and laying in all your favorite sunspots.

Larry - congratulations

What fantastic acrobatic abilities you have, Larry! You must be very strong to leap off the floor like in the photo your Mom posted!

It must be so nice to have such a good family to take care of you! Congrats on being POTD!!

Steph
    Mocha and Lily (guinea pigs)

Larry boy

what a looker you are! Definitely some Maine Coon in your genes.
    You look just like my Stormilicious
    You deserve to be recognized as a COTD!
    All the best, enjoy your cat life
    xxx

WHAT A BIG HNADSOME CAT YOU ARE LARRY AND THAT ACTION SHOT OF YOU IS ONE OF THE BEST THAT WE HAVE EVER SEEN.
    THATS SO GREAT THAT ALTHOUGH YOU ARE A SENIOR KITTYZEN FRIEND LARRY, THAT YOU ARE STILL ONE ACTIVE FELLOW, AND STILL BRINGING LOVE AND JOY TO YOUR FAMILY AND BEING A FRIEND TO YOUR BLACK COMPANION.
    THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS SEND A BOUNDING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO LITHE LARRY, OUR BIGGEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    :
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You may be small in size but you obviously make up for that with purrsonality! Great to meet you Larry
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Hello Larry!

Look at you, gazing peacefully at the camera. Mom says you are up to no good, and pondering your next move! I am so glad that you found a wonderful furever home 11 years back. Sounds like you've kept the house lively and made sure everyone appreciates you, te hee.

Now this bottom photo, it almost appears that you are riding an invisible bicycle! Mom says you are quite active at 11 years and that is wonderful. Hope you get some extra play time (and a few leaps and bounds!) as you celebrate your special day today. Happy Cat of the Day!

Larry what a handsome fellow you are for sure!

I love both of your photos but specially the action shot!!! I'm so glad your human shared those with us.

I hope you are being spoilled rotten today, you deserve it!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a handsome boy you are!~! I can see why you stole your Mommies when you were in a baby. Bet you steal a lot of hearts!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Looking good for 11!!! And look at you leaping!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Happy Cat of the Day, lovable Larry! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day on centerstage, sweetheart! You are one handsome, hunky boy Larry (I defnitely see the Maine Coon in you!) and wow, what an athlete! That is one awesome action shot! Bless your dear Mom for rescuing you, Fremont and Tucker...sounds like quite the big, happy crew, and your Mom is so lucky to have all three of you in her life! Congratulations, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Larry! Here's to many more happy, love filled years with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Larry and I thank you

Larry and I are both pleased that you all enjoyed his photos and acrobatics. Larry was chasing a feather on a stick in that picture. He is very fast and can jump very high. I do not believe he is a Maine Coon, because he is so much smaller than MCs usually are. Larry is the fastest cat I’ve ever seen. The other cats can’t even begin to keep up with him. He instigates a game of tag then streaks off down the hallway with the other cat in pursuit, takes an unexpected turn into one of the doorways, and the other cat usually crashes into the wall because he can’t make the turn quickly enough. It’s rather amusing and you’d think the other cats would have learned that trick by now. I guess the heat of the chase makes them forget. Anyhow, Larry sees to it that the other cats get their exercise and occasional concussion (just kidding about the concussion).
    Thanks for all the nice comments.