Thread: Sierra

Sierra

Sierra, you may be a *black lab mix* but I see the heart and soul of a labbie in your eyes. Whoever took your picture did an excellent job because it captures your essence, your spirit and the very joy that you bring to all who encounter you. Sierra, you are the Dog of the Day, an honor bestowed on only the very best of pupsters, and as a Saturday Dog of the Day you have followed the tradition of reaching out with a special appeal.

Sierra I hope your day is filled with fun things to do and that your life will be blessed with health and energy so you can continue to bring joy to those around you.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Good Morning dear Sierra! My friend Rachel said it so well. You have the great big, loving, soulful heart of a Labbie, through and through! And what a beautiful face!!! Boy, did those other humans at the shelter miss out when they passed you over! Of course, the best (that would be YOU) was saved for last! Foster home...you??? NO WAY! I'm sure it wasn't but a day before you put a "love lock" on your proud people. And the rest is history! I wish I were there to give you kisses and belly rubs and watch you chase crickets, sweet Sierra! But maybe your Mommy will give you some slurpy kisses for me! Yes, you really are THE BEST Sierra! And so it is fitting that we extend to you our heartfelt congratulations as you paw off with Pet Talk's top honor, that of Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses and wishes for a Labalicious day celebrating your MUCH DESERVED honor BEAUTIFUL SIERRA!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-24-2002 at 06:02 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Such expression!! Sierra, you are "picture perfect" and a very deserving girl for Dog of the Day honors!!!! I just love those Labbie girls, so I love you!!!! Congratulations, sweetie, on being the most energetic and wonderful Saturday Dog of the Day!

Look at that face!! What an adorabel black Labby.

Congrats on being DOTD!

I love that photo of you Sierra, look at that face and those eyes, so expressive. You look so calm and loving. I am so happy that your family decided to keep you instead of temporarily fostering you. Congratulations dear, sweet, Sierra Our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Sweet, Sierra! You definately have "soulful" eyes! I too would adopt you in a heartbeat! What an Angel Gal you are! You are soooo photogenic too! I can see from your expression that you're just asking for love and lots of playtime! You're not selfish--much more giving than anything! It sounds like you've found just the perfect parents to stay with in your Forever Home! You are all lucky to have each other! You sure do bring your family an abundance of Joy!!! Enjoy Being our Star Saturday Doggy!!! Have fun Ruff-housing with those crickets! Much Love to you, Sweetie!

Sierra
    Who could resist falling for that face? Not me! I'm so glad you charmed your family so much they couldn't part with you. Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today.

Oh my, what a sweet face you have dear little Sierra. Many sweet spots to kiss there too!!! Im glad they held onto you, I couldnt simply foster a pet either. Many treats today for you Sierra!!!

What a gorgeous girl you are Sierra! Those soulful, cerebral, intelligent eyes are too much. Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day Sierra girl!