Thread: Murphy!

Murphy!

Murphy, I just loved reading about all your antics! You're an extremely handsome boy, full of spunk and fun!! I can't show my Cody your photo today cause he would be so jealous of your HUGE bone! Have an extra special day today, sweetie!!!

What fun lil guy you must be!!! And a soft one too

Congrats on being DOTD!

Hey Murphy!

or should I just call you weird beard?! I just love that name!
    You seem like such a wonderfully happy dog, so you must come from a very loving home You deserve all the love a dog can get.
    I'm glad you also take you job of defending you home seriously, not every dog is a watchdog like you (expecially not mine )
    Well boy, I congratulate you on being our very best Dog of the Day!
    Now go out, and have a blast!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Murphy!

Murphy, you character, you! What a fun pup you must be! You must get a lot of love to be such a sweetie. Oh, but I'd be scared if I were a car horn! Go get 'em Weird Beard! I'd love to see you do a burn out. That must be funny! ow sweet of your humans to respect you enough not to crack up when you are being serious. Congratulations on being DOTH!

Congrats to you Murphy on being DOTD!!!

This is probally a really, really dumb question, but where do I go to read about "Pet of the Day?"

Oh Murph! What a doggie - a beautiful blond. Where are your eyes? Wheatens are such great clowns. I'd love to see you spinning your wheels cutie. You rock Murphy!

Hey Murphy! I have a Wheaton pal named Liam. He's just like you, spending his days in a full burn out, spinning himself inside out, showing all the world how much he loves them, and life! And that is SOME bone you've got their cutie! Starting your celebrating early?? You've put a huge smile on my face!! Now, if I only could plant a huge kiss on yours! You're one sweet, adorable, lovable pupster Murphy! Won't you have fun sharing your great news with all of your adoring fans at the groomers and vets'!! Congratulations on capturing top honors as our precious Dog of the Day cutie pie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Murphy
    Looks like you are ready for a game, even providing the toy. I really enjoyed reading about you and your adventures. What a sweetie! Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today.