Thread: Valentine for Cassie's Mom

Valentine for Cassie's Mom

AND MICHAEL TASTE TESTS SOME PIZZA FOR AUNT CASSIE AND HIS DEAR CASSIE. OF COURSE CASSIES GOT A STEAK NEPTUNE IN HER FUTURE.

AND JUKE JOINT JOSEPH SPIFFIES UP FOR HH LADY EDWINA ROSE.

AND A BOUQET OF KITTENS FOR EVERYONE!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Not only is it fresh, but she thinks she's given me something I absolutely should not be without! Silly kitty.

Seriously though, I did have a very hard time leaving her this morning. She was doing the rub on my legs thing like mad! She's been very snuggly lately.

Michael, cookie ... would you like some anchovies on your pizza?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh what a lovely gift! Lucky Cassiesmom.

Cassiesmom, although it's one day late, Fister just gave me two fresh piles of barf - of course on the carpet. I got him some more dry food, two different kinds, and he just couldn't get it down fast enough, that's why.

Michael, you have to teach your dad to cut up your pizza for you, how are you suppose to handle that thing on the picture!! I agree with KK that a few anchovies will make it even more yummy - send your dad out shopping!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

OH MY DAD DID CUT UP MY PIZZA AUNT RANDI. THIS IS JUST SORT OF A POSED SHOT, AS HE WANTED TO SEE IF I WAS INTERESTED!!!
    AND HE GOT A CONTAINER OF ANCHOVIES ON THE SIDE, AND I GOT FIRST DIBS, THEN BOBO AS WE BOTH LOST ALL OF OUR TEETH LAST YEAR.

AUNT JANICE BROUGHT ME A NICE CRAB SALAD AND WE SHARED SEA FOOD WRAPS, WERE THEY GOOD!!!
    I WISH I COULD SEND SOME TO MY ORANGE PAL FISTER.
    CASSIE AND I REALLY DUG INTO THE LOBSTER BISQUE THAT ELLIE AND ALMOND ROCCA BROUGHT UP FROM KNOXVILLE LAST NIGHT AS AUNT PAWLA INVITED US TOTHE COPPER CELLAR.
    WE HAD A GREAT TIME WITH ANGELS AND ETERNAL KITTENS RUNNING AROUND.
    KITTY BAGS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Uncle Catmandu and Aunties,

My servant bought me a packet of Whiskas Purr-fectly Fish with sardines and mackerel, and she gave me about half of it as a treat. It was YUM-MY! But my servant thinks that's what made me barfy. She found two tiny fish bones on the tile last night when she was sweeping the floor where I eat. So what if it made me sick to my stomach? It was delicious, I made a nice pattern on the carpet and my servant is used to cleaning up cat barf. I don't think she will buy it for me again soon, though it was a nice treat. I like the food in the round cans pretty well. We're having tuna fish sandwiches for supper tonight because it's Lent! My servant will give me a little bit of tuna and some of the liquid, which I love.

Purrrrrs,
    Love,
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678