Thread: Book signing

Book signing

I went to Mike Kodas' book signing last night. What a fantastic slide show presentation by Michael's wife, Carolyn Moreau. Great turn out. The book sold out at the gala. I see great things for them both.

I saw alot of old friends from the Hartford Courant. Not alot of people new I was back from MI. It was wonderful seeing them all again.

If anyone is interested in his book, go to www.michaelkodas.com

It's worth it!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Do you think he would sign my copy if I send it to you when I'm finished, Donna? I would mail it to you and send you th money to send it back, once signed. What do you think?

Logan,

Absolutely!!! I'll PM you with my address. Anyone else care to mail theirs for signing???

Just make sure you let me know how you want it signed.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!