Thread: We Are Moving

We Are Moving

My family and I are having to move because a road is going to be built where we live so we are going to move into the house w/my grandparents and build on more rooms to their house because they really need my mom right now especially since my grandma broke her hip and can't do things for herself that she use to could, so I just wanted you all to know that if I'm gone from PT for awhile why...We will set out comp. back up at their house i just don't know when.. and we'd all appreciate it I know if you all could say some prayers for us and that every thing will work out when we move. even though it's my grandparents house it's still a little scary and sad to leave your home or have to move out. We have been moving stuff all dday fro m our house to theirs but i will talk to ya'll later....
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Good luck with the move, and we'll look forward to hearing from you when things have settled down a bit!
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers that the move goes well and that your grandma's hip heals quickly.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Thanks again
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Ouch, good vibes headed out to your grandmum for her hip.
    I hope you have a good move, it can definitely be a lot of work. The last time we moved was 8 years or so ago and I remember feeling like it took forever.. and we only live around 5 miles from our old house, hehe.
    We'll be waiting for your return, come back as soon as you can!