Thread: Dalton

Dalton

Dalton is my little hairless rat that I recently "adopted" from Petsmart. He is only about 2 months old but already extremly ill. It started out with an extremly bad upper respritory infection. He barely moves around, wasn't eating and wasn't drinking. He was constantly shaking his head and sneezes none stop. I took him to the vet and she placed him on some antibiotics. He has been on them now for a week and a half and there have been almost no change in him . Last night he began dripping pur blood from the area where he would pee. It wasn't like he was peeing, it was a constant flow that never stopped with no urine mixed in. It was absolutly horrible. I rushed him to the vet this morning and she thinks he has a bladder infection. He is now on a new antibiotic. I just feel so bad for my little man, he is so ill and so young. Please keep my little guy in your thoughts.

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Aww, poor little lad.
    He'll definately be in my thoughts. Its hard to watch any animal have it so harsh, but its ever harder when they are so young. Good vibes headed out for little Dalton!

I'm sorry to hear about Dalton's health. He'll be in my thoughts. What kind of meds did he get?
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton