Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I tried it.... it worked!

I tried it.... it worked!

Hi PT friends, Samantha here, Laura's Babies beautiful sweet black girl. Meowmie has told you how much Boo has picked on me and even though that gots better, she still trys to intimidate me by staring me down. Sometimes she does, other times I just ignore her. I use to sleep with Meowmie every night until SHE came to live with us and I miss not being able to even go in our bedroom, much less sleep with her. I have been trying something and it has been working. I just been sleeping further and further down the hall every night, getting closer and closer to the bedroom and nothing has happened.

SO! Last night, I thought I would test it and see what happens. I ran in the bedroom, right past the ole grouch Boo. She watched me but didn't move. I moved around in the room, sitting here and there, in plain sight to see what she would do. She just starred at me but still didn't move. So I started moving, closer and closer to the bed where they were... nothing happened! I really got brave once I was right next to the bed and jumped up, right by Meowmie and laid down... watched and waited. Nothing happened. YEAAA! Meowmie, knowing what I wanted, picked up the covers and under I went! Ohhhh! We had the nicest time! I was SO happy! I just laid my head on Meowmies chest and purred as hard and loud as I could. We laid there and loved on each other for awhile and played some and just had a great time. It got to warm so I finally got out from under the covers and I laid by Meowmies pillow (with Boo at her feet) until she went to sleep. Ahhhh! It was SO nice!! I am not sure if I will try it again tonight (don't want to push my luck ya know!) but I will try it again sometime since it worked this time. Wish me LUCK!!!
    Samantha

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Hi Samantha, You certainly are a girl with a plan and it worked for you. How great is that! I'm sure your Meowmie misses you purring her to sleep each night. Go for it, sweetie. Good luck tonight, please let us know how things go, okay? Sending you lots of scritchies and lovies.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

BRAVO Miss Samantha

Samantha, I'm so glad to hear your plan worked so well, and I think you should give it another try tonight! I'm sure your meowmie loves your visits in bed, just like my mom does when I snuggle up with her under the duvet in the mornings.

Fister

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

You go girl!!!

Tubster Panthers So Proud Of Samantha, Says Just Give Them The Sonny Liston Stare And They Will Always Clear A Path For You.
    They Are Always More Afriad Of You Than You Are Of Them.
    And Boo Had A Tough Life, I Think That One Day You Will Be All Friends!!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Great job!!!! And so rewarding!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Clever, clever girl! I can just tell how happy you were by the tone in your message. Back where you belong - snuggled next to Mom!

This is great news!!! You're a very smart girl and I bet that you'll be able to do this many more times without Boo catching on.

What an exciting development!

Well done Samantha! I am so impressed by your bravery; although, as I am the one who glares at my sister Daisy, and tries to prevent her reaching the bed, I am not sure that I approve.

Ambivalently
    Samantha

Well, I didn't try it again last night. I have proven my point for awhile! BUT, last night before Meowmie went to bed, we were ALL in the living room on the floor within feet of each other... all 4 of us! Meowmie was in the floor with us and she just sat there and grinned because it made her so happy.
    Samantha

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Fuzzy high fives from the fur posse!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Yay Samantha! Facing your fears is the way to go!

Good girl, Samantha!!!

Laura, it sounds like Boo is finally really becoming a family with your others! Congratulations!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!