Thread: Well Overdue Pics of the Gang

Well Overdue Pics of the Gang

It's been what... a year? More than a year? Since I've posted ANY pics of the gang? It's not that I haven't been taking snapshots, heck they're all I ever take pictures of! My life has just been SO HECTIC I haven't even ever been around for a little over a year now... well I'm back... and I have gifts for you :)

I assure you, more will come with time! I DO have to learn how to use my DSLR, after all ;)

Double-Oh loves bags... any kind of bags... and will crawl inside :)

My brother-in-law (who is now an uncle...!) hanging out in my bedroom watching his DVD and snuggling with DoubleOh

So I decided not to bore you with the dog pics, since this is cat general and there were only two pics of Double-Oh... if you'd like to see the others, head on over to "OK, OK... Pics..." :)

facebook

Purrsonally I Dont Think Anyone Would Be Bored With Dog Photos As I Think That Most , If Not All Of Us Are Pet Lovers And Many Are Guardians To Dogs As Well As Cats.
    I Dont Think We Would Be Bored At All. Would Love To See Your Pups As Well As Double Oh, The Handsome Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bored with dog pictures? I think not! My sense is that PTers are animal lovers that just happen to be owned by cats. Sending scritchies and lovies to your adorable kitty. Now...bring on the pups!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE