Thread: Putting Up the Tree

Putting Up the Tree

Chaplin (age 6 months) and Crystal (age 3 going on very wise and mature ) helped me the evening I decorated the tree. It took longer than usual. Several ornaments were hung by me multiple times. But I didn't mind, I was laughing and taking photos! And Chaplin was learning how it is done from his big sister, Crystal!

What adorable helpers you have! And Crystal doesn't even have to leave her cat perch in order to reach your Christmas tree. Sweet little Chaplin, I see your white pawsies on the Christmas tree skirt!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What beautiful helpers you have! Lovely tree and I especially LOVE the tree skirt!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I REMEMBER YERAS AND YEARS AGO WHEN SMOKEY OUR FAMILY CAT CRASHED OUR CHRISTMAS TREE.
    ON IT WERE SEVERAL ORNAMENTS THAT MY MOTHER GOT FROM HER MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER AND THEY WERE HOMEADE AND IRREPLACABLE.
    SHE WAS UPSET WHEN SHE FOUND THE BROKEN PIECES AND I THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE ANGRY WITH SMOKEY.
    BUT AS SHE SWEPT THEM UP SHE SIAD THAT THERE WERE JUST THINGS, MAN MADE THINGS AND SMOKEY WAS MADE BY GOD.
    THAT HAS STUCK WITH WE NOW A HALF CENTURY.
    I KNOW SHE TREASURES THE SIAMESE ANGELS AS SHE HAD ONE SIAMESE CAT CHARLES A RESCUED STARY BUT HE PASSED AFTER ONLY A YEAR AS HE WAS ILL WHEN SHE TOOK HIM IN.

I KNOW SHES GOT A GREAT TREE WITH ALL HER ORNAMENTS BACK THATS SURROUNDED BY ALL OUR ANGELS SOMEWHERE IN LONDON ENGLAND.
    THANK YOU MOTHER FOR TEACHING ME THE RIGHT PRIORITIES IN LIFE.
    I AM WORKING IN YOUR PLACE MAKING SURE NO STRAY CAT EVER GOES HUNGRY.PLEASE TELL POUNCER ROCCALNO THIS IS A PRETTY GOOD PLACE TO BE. SHES STUBBORN.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Chaplin and Crystal did a wonderful job decorating the tree, what wonderful helpers they are. Chaplin, you certainly have earned your nap under the tree but I hope the lights won't interfere with your sleepy time. You have the perfect view there, Crystal. What a great spot to admire your handiwork. Both of you deserve some extra treats along with lots of scritchies and lovies for a job well done!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

What adorable helpers you have! And to think that you can trust them to leave their cat tree right next to the Xmas tree. That would never fly in this house. What good kitties you must have.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa
    And to think that you can trust them to leave their cat tree right next to the Xmas tree. . . What good kitties you must have.
    No one has touched the tre since that day of decorating! Chaplin naps under it nightly once it gets turned on. Must provide some warmth.