Thread: can someone make me a new siggy please....

can someone make me a new siggy please....

Pretty pretty please can someone make me a new siggy, i am long overdue with one, having had my two new furbabies for two years and not on here, because i don't do it very often, my memory always fails me how to actually get it on there, if someone can upload it for me and give instructions, really good instructions i would be very grateful, cheers and thanks.

Can they have their names by them, grey kitty is Ash, black white and ginger kitty is ellie-mae and black kitty is lexie, the other tortie girl is Nikkita.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PA110221.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	37999   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PA110224.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	38000   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cute lil lexie.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	38001   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ellie sleeping on bck  cute.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	38002  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I can do that for you tomorrow Carole. I am just heading to bed now so if someone gets a chance and does one before me that is ok.

Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

thank you so much, i am very grateful. hope you had a good nights sleep.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hi Carole, I have your siggy finished and uploaded. I will post it here and I will give instructions on how to apply it.

Here is the siggy.

Step by step on how to put it into your signature box.
    1. click User CP at the top of the page.
    2. click edit signature on the side panel under Control Panel
    you now have a box where you type in what you want. Clear out anything you don't want in there. then
    3. copy and paste this [*IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/KiwiKitties.jpg[/IMG*] into the box.
    4. Remove the * inside the square brackets that say IMG
    If there are any other changes you wish to make to your signature (written words etc) you can do it now as well.
    5. click Save Signature on the bottom of the box.

And Voila it's all done. If you need more help let me know.

I hope you like your new signature.

Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

WOW michelle didn't you do a wonderful job, doesn't it look devine, thanks so much, you clever girl you.
    Furangels only lent.