Thread: Hey there...

Hey there...

I know it's been over a month (9/28) and thought i should say i'm still alive.

The wisdom tooth extraction well well. Much better than expect actually. I was able to get out and about in two days rather than two weeks. (Found a pre-op procedure that works rather well for me. More expensive, but well worth it.)

I end up getting sick though and was out for a while after that.

Then i FINALLY was able to switch over to a day schedule and that kept me quite busy and i had hardly any time for internet (especially with new episodes being on TV. That has been taking up my evening hours of leisure time.)

Not only that, but i had been developing burn out.

Well, i fell into a night schedule again. ...So you have me back until i can get into days again.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Glad to hear the extractions went well.

Well, with the tooth extraction behind you, I hope you have smooth sailing in your future! Welcome back.

Thanks Killearn and Freedom!

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.