Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Grandpups Are Here!

The Grandpups Are Here!

Brandon and Ashley took a little trip so I have my Grandpups with me until Sunday. Ashley dropped them off last night and they have really lifted my spirits. It has been non-stop action since they got here. No mishaps or fights yet. I'm real proud of Katie. This is Stella's first time here and actually my first time to hang around with her. I absolutely love her! She is a real sweetie. She seems to be leary of all the play and stays clear of Katie and Tori and is happy to hang out with me which of course I love. Every once in awhile she gets brave and does some barking when the other 3 get super rowdy.

Little Miss Stella

I hope these links work. Thanks for letting me share and I hope you enjoyed. I'm sure I'll be posting more while they are here.

Here is the album LINK.

Oops! I guess the pics aren't going to work. I hope the album link does.

Sorry about that! I've got to get back to work but I'll try to fix the links when I get back home.

I am sorry I must have missed Stella's introduction (or I just forgot ). She is a cutie. Is she a lab/pointer mix? She will get used to rough housing with the girls. I really loved the pictures of the other three playing. Sammy seems to love her doggie cousins. I did not expect her to get that big, did you? Sounds like you are going to be kept very busy for the next few days. Oh well, enjoy it.

Great pictures! Looks like they had lots of fun together. I love Stella.

What cuties! All 4 of them!! Stella is a beauty! Do they know the mix? I was going to guess Chocolate lab/Viszla, but Ralph thought maybe lab/weimie

Love the pics
    Biscotties, the perfect companion for your latte.
    I love my girls Nena & Lola, there just perfect.

Hi Robilee! Glad to see your grandpups are lifting your spirits and giving you a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing the fun with all of us.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Sounds like you have a full house. You must be pretty busy.
    I am so proud of Katie, she has a great personaltity.
    The pictures were fun to look at too.

----<---<--<{(@

Robin, I sure enjoyed all the pics. I emailed you on linking from that site it has some quirks to prevent people from stealing pics . It was fun listening to everyone playing last night LOL. For once mine were actually sleeping and being quiet while I was on the phone! I'll post a few that I liked using the alternate URL I sent you an email about.

I like this one LOL

This one is so cute too

Stella is such a pretty girl. It's hard for me to tell if she's just a petite lab or if she is a lab mix.

Quote Originally Posted by KYS
    Sounds like you have a full house. You must be pretty busy.
    I am so proud of Katie, she has a great personaltity.
    The pictures were fun to look at too.
    I'm so proud of her too, Karen. I really wish you could meet her. I know you would just love her. There hasn't been any issues with Katie. I still keep my eye on her but I'm not really worried. They have been in and out all evening and I don't even bother going outside with them anymore. They all seem to take thier turn at getting a little "too rowdy" but a loud "HEY" from me and they tone it down a bit. I am very busy keeping an eye on them and they NEVER seem to stop playing and now Stella has finally joined in and she is extremely vocal. She won't get right in on the action but circles and barks and man can that girl bark!!!! My house is extremely noisy now. I have to say that I am not use to that...lol.

Brandon and Ashley adopted Stella from the same dog pound that they adopted Sammi from. The card said she was a lab mix. To me she looks like a petite chocolate lab. They guess her to be around 3 years old. When I first met her I thought she was an older puppy maybe around 6 months or so and would have never thought she was 3 years old. She was very sick with kennel cough when I first saw her and would hardly move. She was just very limp. I was pretty worried about her. You would never know it now though..lol.

Hey,thanks Jess!!! I'll have to check out your email so I can figure out how to post the pics. It was kind of noisy on my end of the phone last night,wasn't it?...LOL. My SIL just called and they were super wound up so we didn't talk for long. She thinks I'm crazy for having so many dogs in the house. HA!

Sounds like Stella had a ruff beginning. But she is obviously healthy now.
    She looks like a chocolate lab to me too.

----<---<--<{(@

Stella looks all Lab to me, Robin. I love her build.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger's Mom
    I am sorry I must have missed Stella's introduction (or I just forgot ).

Sammy seems to love her doggie cousins. I did not expect her to get that big, did you?
    I am embarrassed to say that I don't remember Stella's introduction either. She is just gorgeous! How long have the kids had her? I, too, didn't realize Sammi would get that big. (Joyce and I must be on the same wavelength today. )

I have babysat my granddog, Harlee, a few times. After the intial excitement wears off they all sort of settle into routines. I hope that happens with your four.

Quote Originally Posted by K9soul
    I like this one LOL
    I love it! Tori's in heaven, isn't she? You have gorgeous grandpups! Good girl, Katie!