Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J(acques) C(ousteau) !!

J(acques) C(ousteau) !!

an orange tabby !!!
    you are some cat J.C. !!!
    So , now that youdiscovered the fun of water , have you learned swimming allready ??? Ask your mommy , she will show you and mayba MAYBE she will get you a dazzling swimming suit !!!

Be proud now , you are our Cotd !!!

I was going to Pet Talk with a question in my mind and... what did I see. Lut already asked you So, do you like to swim?
    You look so content on that sofa. I bet you have a happy life with your human friend. Nice story you have.
    Hope you get a lot of treats today. Wish you a long and happy life

Another beautiful orange kitty Have a lovely day Monsieur Cousteau with all the treats you desire.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

A water loving kitty!! How much fun is that? I think you are very handsome, JC, and it sounds like you found a very special human to call your own. Congratulations, beautiful boy, on being the Cat of the Day!

Oh JC, what an adorable story And you are sooooo handsome too!

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day, I hope you have a great day with lots of fresh water and treats and lots of love!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

JC!!!What a guy!

OK, you've started everyone's day off with sunshine, you handsome ginger cat! Your intro to water was a fun story - thanks for sharing both your story and your handome face! Many congrats - paw applause please - on being today's wonderful COTD!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...

Bari and the Pride

Please remember our kitties that need help: http://www.cathappy.com/Rescue1.htm

Hi Sweet Face - J.C.

Oh J. C. what a sweet and adorable fellow you are! I can tell you just love your human Mom so. And she loves you too. You are one lucky fella.

Congratulations for being The Cat of The Day!

Happy Trails to you J. C.

Love,

The kitties....Graemer, Miley, Gabe and their visitor friend Gidget!

My goodness JC what a handsome cat you are, I love the photo of you, doesn't look like you have a care in the world. Congratulations dear, sweet, JC Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Oh, JC!

You cutie sweetheart! I do so want to drop a kiss on that little blaze on your nose. How do you like kisses? You prefer a treat instead? Somehow I figured that. What a perfect name for a sweet water-loving guy.

It's a treat to celebrate you as our wonderful cat of the day! Hope it's a great one for you, darling big orange boy.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

JC.
    I am so glad that you mommy took you away from your old house. You are one special boy and you deserve all the attention you can get. CONGRATULATIONS JACQUES COUSTEAU for being out most sweet COTD! I hope your day is full of fresh cool water, hugs from mommy and a nice warm spot to curl up and take a nap.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

A water baby to brighten our morning. JC - aren't you just the cutest? Thanks for sharing your story. And we wish you the very best day in your honor.

J.C.
    You are named for my favorite underwater sea explorer. I'm so glad you have such a happy forever home and loving family. Congratulations on being our sweet, special Cat of the Day today.

Hi there. J.C., you handsome, water loving, orange Tabby boy! The story of your early days was so precious! I have such fond childhood memories of eye drop feeding a tiny newborn kitten. What a teriffic home and loving Mommy you have! And I agree.. a special boy such as yourself deserves center stage, every day! So dive right in J..C and lap up all praise coming your way! You're the Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you J.C.!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Looks like J.C. had his water, and now he's ready to dream about the fish. He's a fine kitty. Good luck.

You sure are cute, petit chien Jacques! And how wonderful that you've found the perfect happy home. Congratulations to you and your family!

Love, purrs, and headbumps from Cindy, Stump, and Emmett
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett