Thread: Question for those who have been pregnant-Updated

Question for those who have been pregnant-Updated

How do you know if you've lost your plug?????
    Last edited by mina'smomma; 10-17-2007 at 02:24 PM.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

I never lost mine so I couldn't answer your question. Since you're 34 weeks, did you call your doc?

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

I lost mine about 12 hours before I gave birth to Emma - believe me, it was really yucky lol. When I was pregnant with Sierra, I started losing it weeks before I gave birth to her. This site gives a good description of it, since it is probably too graphic to post here. Good luck!

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

You'll generally find chunks of it. It kind of looks like a big thick lump of bloody mucus. Losing it doesn't always mean anything because it can regenerate itself
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Yea, ummm, you really can't miss it, lol. It is the single most grossest thing I have ever seen, or pretty close to it. And as Missy said, if you lose it early, it does regenerate itself and come back. I lost mine and had Lydia within a day.

It's called a "mucus plug" and like everyone said here, when you lose it you'll definitely know it.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Well the doctor said I definately lost it. (I was pretty sure anyways) The little miss has dropped and doc says he is estimating probably about another three weeks before he will let it go. She apparently still in what is called the wet lung stage. Her heartrate is 140 and she measuring in at 36 weeks instead of 34.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

bump

Wow you might go before me! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see your little girl. Praying that all goes well, keep us updated!

Congrats on the impending birth of your baby!!!!
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

How exciting
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

How exciting! You will be a mommy in a few weeks!!!!

Congratulations and good luck! I'm one of several PT'ers who has had a baby this year, my first, and labor and delivery was not as bad as I expected and what a reward at the end of it! This is such an exciting time for you so enjoy.