Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever taken one of your dogs/pets inside a store?

Have you ever taken one of your dogs/pets inside a store?

I have taken my 7 year old poodle inside wal-mart once when we had just gotten her because we didn't want to leave her in the car all alone.

I carried my cockatiel about everywhere I went for about a whole year, I had a little animal carrier and he loved to go w/ me he would just be as quite as possible until we got back to the car, then he would start singing!

I have acarried our RB hamster Munchkin in walmart a couple times before...well I guess that's it for me
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

The only stores my dogs have ever been inside, have been pets stores. And all the other pets dont go anywhere, not sure how people would react to a chicken in a store??
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Zoee has only been in pet stores. And with her freaking out when she sees other dogs, she hasn't been to the store with us in a long time.
    Taz only goes out to the vet or to my moms if we go on vacation. And even then he usually ends up peeing on me.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Ginger has only been in pet supply stores. But my RB girl went in 7-Eleven with me once. On Sunday mornings Peaches and I would walk up to the 7-Eleven for the Sunday paper for me and a Slim Jim for her. One Sunday it was snowing when we walked up, and the manager was outside clearing the sidewalk and said that Peaches could go into the store with me. I thought that was very nice of him.

Almost all of my animals go with me everywhere. lex goes absolutely everywhere including hospitals for tests. However with working with SD dogs and such I usually take all of them .
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

All I have is a guinea pig but me and my friend take her dog to the mall (it is an outdoor mall)

mine go to petstores and lowes. They sometimes wlk to the donut shop but wait outside.

my moms seen a dog in Joann fabrics which I don't think its okay at all. My sisters saw a small puppy in a grocery store and that is not only gross but illegal.

Not to forget our little foster dog Velma Dinkley!

My dogs have only been in pet stores.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Only petstores.
    Skylar gets to visit kids in the local library once a month, though. Technically not a store, but pretty close. =D

all that allow it. There's a sesonal Halloween store that welcomes well behveded dogs, so Niño and I go there sometimes.

Niño & Eliza

Sometimes I take my birds into stores,

I even snuck my pigeon into a fancy resturant once lol.

Shiney is my main traveler tho.

I used to take Teddy (bunny) shopping with me everywhere. He started to go into a really bad molt so I stopped and just never got back into it.

The dogs and cats have been to pet stores.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Dusty, Jack, Pooky & Bear have all been to the pet store with me. Bear only went a few times because he didn't seem to like it nearly as well as his brother Pooky. Jack only went once because he didn't like the dogs in there. All 4 of them have been on errands with me to the drive up windows at the bank and fast food though.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

Only pet stores.
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

My dogs have only been into pet stores. A few of my pet have been to church. We took our corn snake into a restaurant once. Justin and I have taken several of our pets to the small private school where his mom teaches.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla