Thread: Cheeky

Cheeky

Good Morning gorgeous Cheeky! Thank you so much for taking the time to claw off your sweet, sweet story! We here at Pet Talk love hearing from our honorees "personally!" What a beautiful birdie you are, and SO smart and loving! And what a wonderful, adventurous, joyful life you lead; everything from sweater climbing to car rides, gourmet meals to trips to the cottage!! You couldn't have flown into a more loving, adoring forever family! (Complete with feathered friend!!) Congratulations to you precious Cheeky! I hope you chatter up a storm, spreading the happy news that YOU are Pet Talk's very special, most deserving SaturdayPet of the Day!!! "Good Birdie!!" P.S...Tell your very proud Mommy, Grampa and Grandma that today is definitely a day for some extra roast beef and ice cream!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cheeky, what a beauty you are and you have brightened up my morning all ready. I love that photo of you and your coloring is so pretty. It also sounds like you have a wonderful family who shares in loving you along with your brother. I would dearly love to hear you say all those words and how nice that your brother's whistleing does put you to sleep.
    It sounds like you and your brother are quite the gourmets, all those wonderful things that you love to eat. And how about those trips to the cottage. You two have a wonderful life and you both deserve it.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, Cheeky Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure you will be getting some of that special gourmet food today on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Cheeky
    What a handsome fellow you are! Sounds like you have a full and wonderful life with lots of love and fun. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today. I hope you get a special treat to celebrate.

Pet of the Day

Thanks all so much for your kind words on my special day !! My mommy didn't know that I was Pet of the Day which makes her sad !!! I am up at the Cottage with my family enjoying the view of the lake. My Brother Bailey has been quiet this week...I think he has had too much fresh air.
    Thanks again to all my friends and all my Pet of the Day buddies !!!
    Cheeky