Thread: Louie!

Louie!

Louie, congratulations to you sweetie. You are a fellow New Jersey boy and our whole state is just so proud today. You have written quite a tale and it left me smiling from ear to ear. I would love to see you in some of your outfits, most especially your Eagles uniform. I hope that today will bring lots of cookies your way. Bella, Ripley and I sure have enjoyed meeting you and wish you happiness always!

Hi Louie!!!

What a cutie pie you are little man!! Just like our good friend Pam, we are smiling all over the place here this morning after reading your story. All we can do is picture you in action COOKIES, COOKIES, AND MORE COOKIES , that seems to be the theme here. We loved hearing about all those tricks you willingly perform to get more COOKIES . Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses today from us in Florida. That is, if she can calm you down long enough to deliver those kisses. Congrats on being our DOTD and we wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

"Cookies, cookies and more cookies Mom, I will not be denied!" A man with a mission, that's you, Louie! lol You sure do have your Mom wrapped around those precious paws of yours, cutie pie! Are you sure there isn't just a smidge of Labbie in you, Louie? You are just too darn cute for your own good! Oh what a blend, Chi and JRT! lol I'm sure your Mom has only touched on your many charms and you've already stolen my heart! Congrats on your big day, Louie! Is there any doubt the cookies will be flowing freely today?! Hugs and kisses to you adorable Louie, DOG OF THE DAY! Have a blast celebrating with your proud family, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Louie...You are just the cutiest little thing I have ever seen. I bet you can run and jump.If you were mine I would give you all the cookies you want.
    My little yorkies wants cookies all the time. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello Louie,

I loved your story sweetie. you seem to have your priorities in order.
    Cookies,snoozing with your favorite blanket, and zoomies around the house
    to keep your people on their toes. Big congratulations on being chosen
    for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses cutie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Louie! You are a very handsome young boy. You seem to have a lot of energy, too! Hope you got lots of cookies today to celebrate your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Louie, you are such a cutie! I like your priorities ... snuggling on your favorite blankie, a few sprints to burn off calories, and then a yummy cookie. And repeat! I'm guessing you like it when you and your people are all home together. Sure have enjoyed meeting you today. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Louie

Hello sweetie you are so happy! I love how you are smiling in your picture! HAPPY DOTD!!!