Thread: Elegant Sophie!!!

Elegant Sophie!!!

Sophie, thank you for taking the time from your bird watching, to have your photo taken, so we can see what a beauty you are!!! Now, be careful with the biting of the hand that feeds you!! OR are they really just LOVE bites??? That is what I think!! Have a grand day! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sophie, you are very beautiful! I'm glad you took a moment from keeping an eye on your world to let your human take your picture. I hope you have a wonderful day observing the birds and drinking from the open sink tap! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sophie you are a very beautiful kitty. Be sweet and don't hard. Congrats on being the COTD.

Sophie you are one stunning girl!!!

What a sweet face you have. I bet life with you is full of surprises and fun, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A beautiful girl, a funny girl, and a most perfect "first!" Sounds like you're doing one fine job Sophie, breaking in your Mom, introducing her to the wonders of all things feline...sun bathing, bird watching, shower and sink wading and just being as sweet and precious as a kitty can be! How lucky is your Mom to have a furkid as beautiful as you!

Congratulations on finding your way to the bestest forever home Sophie, and on being crowned our most beautiful and deserving Cat of the Day! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight sweetheart and every moment of your wonderful life! I hope for you and Mom many, many happy, love filled years together! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sophie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sophie you are just like My Princess who has to be out watching the world go by too. And thats wonderful that you are teaching Your Meowmie about how great it is to have a Cat Companion to brighten her life and fill it with joy!!!
    The Found Cats ALL send PURRRRFECT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR NEWEST PURRRFECT CAT OF THE DAY SOPHISTICATED SOPHIE!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS