Thread: My Saturday Morning Adventure, by Tehya

My Saturday Morning Adventure, by Tehya

WOOOOO PT

We were up early this morning since my Daddy was going back to work(against everyone's advice, but he went anyway!). Mom decided since we weren't having our usual Saturday sleep-in day, we might as well go hiking!

Me and Chum and Pacer got to go. I don't know how Mom decides who's going. I think it's just whoever gets to the gate first. We thought we were going in our pen since the three of us live together when Mom isn't home to supervise us! So we were first to the gate(we get a treat for going to our pen nicely).

Daisy came too, but that's not really Mom's decision!

Mom says I look like a doofus in this picture, but I was happy!

We went to Wolf Creek instead of to the lake place. Last time, I was here, I wouldn't go in the water at all. It is moving really fast. Today I had fun playing in the current! I'm getting very brave about some things that used to scare me!

Here's me about to go in again, but Mom yelled my name and shook the treat bag. She said one heart attack a day is enough! She thought the current was going to carry me away. She's no fun sometimes, but she had good treats today so I listened!

Here we are heading for home, all popping out of the forest!!

This is back in our yard. This post hole passed my inspection. It's for our new super-dooper fence, sled starting area. Mom has to set a big bunch of posts before Dad gets back!

All that running made Pacer very thirsty. He wouldn't go in the creek, but he jumped in our bathtub as soon as we got back to our pen. All the pens have a bathtub or two in them for us to play in!

And that is how I spent my Saturday morning!
    Wooo
    Tehya

My goodness, Tehya, life with you is QUITE the adventure! Hikes, treks to the creek, a swim, treats, dashng in a forest. And you do NOT look like a doofus, you look like a happy dog having way too much fun! Great Saturday Fun!

Thanks for sharing your day with us Tehya! You are such a beauty!!

It sure looks like you all had a great Saturday morning Tehya!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

A-rooooo! You Pacer & Chum look like a happy trio! That is quite an adventure for a Saturday morning, thanks for sharing it with us, too!

Great fun that all looks , lovely pics glacier.

Hey Tehya, it looks like you had a great Saturday running around with Chum and Pacer! I can't believe how white your legs still are after playing in the river and running in dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by cmayer31
    I can't believe how white your legs still are after playing in the river and running in dirt.

It's a husky thing! The dirt falls off as their fur dries. The bottom of Tehya's crate has to be vacuumed regularly, but she stays shiny white!

I'm going hiking tomrrow in Canada with some Huskies and I simply can not wait! I hope we have as much fun as you did today Tehya! I love the first picture!

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Wooooo, precious Tehya! I enjoyed seeing the pictures and hearing about your Saturday!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tehya, my Miss Sasha is jealous. You got to go have fun Saturday morning and she got to go to the vet.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

lovely as always, but I must add....... thank you for taking Chum along!!.... I ´ve missed that boy!!!......

how happy you all three seemed......

and Daisy seemed soooooo Rottie in that pic.... a longhaired Rottie LOL..... cute

now, as for Dad, no treats for him, he didn´t "stayed" in his "pen" nicely.....

get well soon......
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365