Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look At These Guys

Look At These Guys

These 3, Cosmo, Punkin, and Marshmallow have become inseparable! They accepted Marshmallow so easily.

Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Hmmm, took me a while to figure out who the fourth cat was because they are positioned so evenly!

Your back yard is looking good! Tell Kevin he is doing a good job!!

I just love the picture of them all sitting together so comfortable! Now if you wanted them to pose for a picture.........

You must have had the camera handy! Nice picture!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Awwww...nothing like relaxing with friends!

Marshmallow is back! He needed some surgery or something? And didn't show up for a while?

There was a long-hair orangie boy some time back - that you and Kevin didn't see again. Any sign? The picture of Punkin reminded me of him.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

These are 4- and I don't know who the fourth is- they looks like really good friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    These are 4- and I don't know who the fourth is- they looks like really good friends!
    Barbara, the fourth is a figurine!

I don't know which one is more gorgeous...maybe Pumkin...oh no Marshmallow...wait...maybe Cosmo? Haaaaapy boys!

That is picture perfect with all of them linned up like that. I would have to frame that picture!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

How adorable is that???? Great pic, definitely worth framing!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

That really is a great pic! It looks like something you'd see in a calendar! What gorgeous kitties! I love the yard too!

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles
    Hmmm, took me a while to figure out who the fourth cat was because they are positioned so evenly!
    Yup, me too. I kept reading and looking until I got it, he he.

Definitely a keeper and so calming to gaze at!

I took a second or two for me to figure out that that was a figurine as Your Cats are lined up beside it eexactly the way they would if Marshmellow was a real Cat. Its one of the nicest Photos I have seen on Pet Talk.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a cute picture. I'm glad that Marshmellow was accepted by these two.

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Awwww...nothing like relaxing with friends!

Marshmallow is back! He needed some surgery or something? And didn't show up for a while?

There was a long-hair orangie boy some time back - that you and Kevin didn't see again. Any sign? The picture of Punkin reminded me of him.
    Marshmallow just got fixed, shots, etc. and always stuck around. The orangie guy I believe your talking about is Schnapps and he actually was at the back door this morning. I think someone has taken him in because at one time he showed up with a bright red collar on, but it's not on him today.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

How adorable!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What an adorable picture!! That bench with one cat is great!!! , but it is PURRFECT with 3 more and real cats
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge