Thread: Madeline

Madeline

There is no story quite so heart rending as that of a boy and his dog. This great tale of love and devotion reaching from Elsa to Madeline simply gives a warm and fuzzy feeling to a dog lover such as myself. The young man who bonded with Elsa and now with Madeline is special within his own right. And can he be more blessed than to have the love of a young woman as well as the everlasting love of two wonderful dogs. I know that both Elsa and Madeline will dwell within your heart forever. Each of them has many similarities but they also have their own special uniqueness. Love them for what and who they are just as they have done and are doing for you.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

What a great story.

This story should be published.

Congratulations for being the Dog of the Day, sweetheart. You are one in a million. I hope only the longest life with you new family and friends.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Maddy))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))

Beautiful Maddy

What a beautiful and well-written story. The love of an animal is so precious and pure - I am happy to see others who love their dogs as much as I love mine.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Maddy.

Hi, Maddy! I loved reading your story and learning how you came to be such a vital part of your family. You seem very smart and athletic, as well as a great friend and family member. Have a wonderful day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD!

What a cute puppy, Maddy.

I read your story, bery impressed about how many people can be attached to there babies. I know that I am. I like your story and enjoyed it very much. Hope your have an life time of happieness with Maddy. I know she will enjoy beating the neighbors dog some day. Hugs and Kisses for Maddy.

Madeline, you are wonderful

And what a fine story. I had tears in my eyes imagining what a hard life the sweet dog led everyone through.