Thread: Marvelous Madeline

Hybrid View

Maddy

I agree with every post of the above. A truely beautifully written story to describe TWO truley beautiful doggies
    (Almost shed a few tears myself! )

Enjoy your day, Maddy!

To the Dad of Madeline. Yours is one of the most touching tributes I ever read here on Pet Talk I'm moved to tears, reading of the unconditional love you hold in your heart for your beloved Elsa, your dog of a lifetime. Every human should be so blessed, to know the love and devotion of a dog like Elsa! And now Maddy has entered your life, and while she will never replace Elsa, it's clear you and she have already begun to forge a very special bond of trust and love, that this precious little girl has already carved out her very own place in your heart. And I have no doubt that your beloved Elsa is looking over you both from the Rainbow Bridge, so proud to know that both she and Maddy are being honored here today. Her legacy of unconditional love lives on through Maddy! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful girls, your cherished memories, with us all! I wish for you and Maddy a lifetime of love and devoted companionship. Much love and lots of hugs to your beautiful baby girl, Maddy. And Maddy, that's one very special dad you've got there!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Madeline

Thank you for your eloquent words, Maddy's daddy!!!! Sounds like you have those wonderful qualities of a GSD, too! I can almost see Elsa's pride from the Rainbow Bridge as she watches over you and your new family. Congratulations on DOTD, sweet Madeline! You, precious little one, are showing us all how to live life with exuberance and grace!