Thread: Charlie Cat

Charlie Cat

You are quite a handsome fellow; are you a Maine Coon cat by any chance? It sounds like you have a special life with your family, and are enjoying every minute of it. Have a wonderful day today.
    Barbara

Charlie you do appear to be a Maine Coon as youare quite a good sized Chap. I believe that you are the first Cat honored from the Isle Of Wright and you are so Handsome and Charming that you do that Isle proud.
    The Found Cats All send a Cheerio and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW TO CHARISMATIC CHARLIE OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Charlie, indeed you are a very handsome chap!!! And a senior chap to boot!!! Glad to know that life is good to you!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Most handsome Charlie! May I call you Charles, sir? You are gorgeous and very dignified. I would love to pet your extra fluffy coat. Please have a special day that is worthy of your wonderfulness. I hope you get to spend time in the sunshine and lots of lovely petting from your Dad. Happy Cat of the Day, Sir Charlie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome devil you are Charlie. You do look as if you have Maine Coon in you and you look very much like my Ray Ray. He's a big boy too. Congrats on COTD.

Charlie you are adorable!!!

A handsome chap for sure!!!
    You certainly look comfy in your wonderful picture, which is just the way you should be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations on being our handsome Cat of the Day, Charlie!

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying life. You're one gorgous kitty, and you look as big as my Fister (7,5 kg.) It's a good thing you've trained your dad just how and where to scritch you when you sit on his tummy. I think you're one spoiled kitty, just as you should be, and I hope you get extra yummy treats today.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Well thankyou all so much.What a great surprise it was to see that I became cat of the day. I am really not sure if I have maine coon in me and my mum doesnt really know. I was patrolling my back garden when my mum came out calling for me and gave me the good news. I could really get use to all of this attention.I was given a lovly fish treat today and when dad came home I was able to dribble all over him whilst he ticked me behind my ears.What a great place to be tickled. Well after all of this attention a feel along nap coming on.I do after all think that I have earnt it.
    Thankyou all again kitty lovers for your kind words. I will sign autographs later,lol.
    xxx

Charlie, you are such a handsome boy. It sounds to me like you are a typical cat. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you enjoy doing the things you like the best!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Well hello there Charlie! Yes, you most certainly are one hunky, hefty, handsome "chappy!" All the more to love, as I see it! And 12 years young are you? Could have fooled me! You have that unmistakable glow of youth about you! And who more deserving of languishing in the good life, being spoiled rotten than you, Charlie!?! Well, it's summer and your much deserved day of honor to boot so I do hope today you enjoyed an extra special day of celebration, lounging by your cherished fish pond, soaking up the sun! And tonight, lots of extra lovies and time snuggling on your Dad's chest! Ahhh, life is good there on the beautiful Isle of Wight! Congratulations precious Charlie, Cat of the Day! Keep up the good work sweet boy, living life to it's fullest and being the best furkid a family could ever hope for. Ok, brothers Jack and Nelson and Bella the dog might have something to say on that matter! Hugs and kisses to you and all of the furry ones!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a gorgeous boy you are!! And it sounds like you are a very lucky boy to have those humans waiting on you, and also to have your brothers, and a dog friend as well!

Hope to see and hear more about you and your family on Pet Talk!

Charlie

Charlie, what a gorgeous boy you are! Oh, how nice it must be to live on an "Isle"....maybe someday I will be lucky enough to go and visit you I think you look very content there in your picture, and it sounds like you are a very happy boy with all your fur friends and humans, and especially your daddy who loves to cuddle with you! Life is good, and you are very deserving of all that goodness. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Wow, Charlie, you are a big armful of cat! Would you let me give you a cuddle, gorgeous boy? You sure had a great day as our COTD: Getting fishy treats, dribbling on your dad, and taking a looong nap! Charlie, you are a wonderful and deserving Cat of the Day!