Thread: Baby Bunnies!

Baby Bunnies!

For my birthday i am getting to bunnies. They are going to be mini lops but i dont know what stuff i should get them can any1 recomend some stuff? I know quite a bit about bunnies but i am new to the whole thing so if anyone had some tips it would be a great help! Thanks.!!!

Hey, congratulations! Have you picked out names yet?

I'm not 'the expert' about rabbits, but I do have one so I know a little about them.

They need a large cage so they'll have enough room to play and also enough room so they can each have their 'alone' time if they need it =)
    Also I buy just regular rabbit pellets for Cad and then each day I feed him some apple, carrots or banana.

He also loves Timothy hay, and he'll also eat the hay I buy to put in his cage. He gets along great with my dogs and birds, so I bring him nside all the time and he is a great little rabbit! I love him! Also he enjoys a toy ball that rattles that is made for cats. I get him a new one every now and then, but he enjoys them!!!

Good Luck!

Genny
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Aww, you should post a picture of your baby bunnies when you get them Babies are so adorable! the main thing I can think of is to provide lots of water, Hay, and pellets(if you want to, not all bunnies need them) and some toys. Rabbits get bored so toys are good

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

See http://rabbit.org for lots and lots of information! It is a good source for rabbit nutrition, and rabbit toy ideas ... and even where I found our excellent rabbit-friendly vet!

Alfalfa hay - baby bunnies need it for the extra calcium for their growing bones ...

Congratulations on your impending bunny-ownership! Miss Hoppy and I will look forward to seeing and hearing more about them!

Yay! You did sign up (My school friend)

She has picked out names but I will let her tell you them

Ps.... you should introduce yourself on the introductions and introduce Timmy and maybe Jackie?
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

thank you so much for the help i will of course send photos when i have got them!We are thinking of calling them mitzy and miffy!

I have had rabbits for a while, so if you ever need any help, just send me a private message. i will do what i can.

Pets of the Day so far ...
    BOOF, HONEY & BUNNIKINS

CLICK HERE to see all my pets past and present...

Click Here to go to my Petster account.

Click here to see some of my pet videos on YouTube.

Just to let you al know i am not getting bunnies any more as they bunnie we were going to get them from had a fake pregnancy, but we still might get one if i can get my way!

Thanks for the great sig ellie!
    Sophie xoxoxo

Awwww.... whose bunny was it?
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes