Thread: Necklaces - anyone remember these?

Necklaces - anyone remember these?

I recently quit my job and am looking for some extra $$ while looking for a new one.

Some of you may remember the necklaces I've made and sold on here before. I was wondering if anyone was honestly interested in purchasing one. I don't currently have all of the materials to make them, but if someone is interested I will certainly buy what I need. I have a ton of beads, just no leather cord.

**None of these are available - they are just examples**
    All of the necklaces are made with glass beads, silver wire, and leather cord.

I have also started making keychains. This keychain is available. I also have dog beads.

If anyone is interested, let me know ~ we can talk about pricing.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr

I recently quit my job ...

You QUIT!??

I thought you Loved the Chickin Joint??

Does Mom still work there?

Hope you got a GOOD Reference from them - at one time they were Happie as Klamz
    with your work ... you should be entitled to a good reference letter.

Good Luck on the Job Hunt!!

/s/ Phred
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

kay, i'm interested in talking to you, but your PM box is full
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Oops! Sorry, cleaned a few out.

Phred, Yes - I quit. My mom and I were sent to that store to change it around. The employees don't listen to us. The day before I left on my vacation I got in an argument with one of them and I told the operator that I may not be coming back. He said when I get back from my vacation that if she doesn't do her job then she is gone.

However, I cannot deal with that stress. The customers are rude, the employees are worthless and DIRTY, and I just couldn't take it any longer. I would walk into work at 5:20 in the morning - EARLY - while the employees were 10-20 minutes late EVERYDAY, and kill 5-7 cockroaches the second I walked in. I could clean for hours and the place would still be filthy because none of them care.

Of course, the place looks a heck of a lot better. My mom got a compliment (very RARE from our a-hole customers) a few weeks ago. A guy said he used to stop there because it was the closest place to his house. He said he now stops there because he wants to and he has noticed the cleanliness and appreciates it.

I could go back in a split second and my boss would take me, I just don't want the job. There's no doubt he'd give me a good reference or even let me come work a few hours if I wanted.

My mom is still there.

-rx bandits

GET that Letter!

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr

There's no doubt he'd give me a good reference ...
    Well, *RUN*, don't walk, back there and ASK for that Letter of Recommendation!!

Good, and sincere, Letters aren't all that easy to come by ...
    Hard Work will earn you one - and when you've Earned it - you need to GET IT!

You NEXT employer will be Impressed if you show him a nice, glowing Letter
    from your previous employer or Manager.
    Those Letters *DO* make a difference.

Get your Letter and SAVE the "original" - make Copies to pass out with your Resume and
    with job applications.

Good Luck with the Hunt!

/s/ Phred
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

There's no worry about the letter or word of recommendation - my mom was one of my managers and I have known my boss for 11+ years.

No need to worry.

Back to necklaces......

-rx bandits

I do not tend to wear jewelry, but your stuff is very nice I might add.....

and also another suggestion that I´ve been twirling around.....why don´t you start a photography studio??..... you´ll do great, you have the skills and people WILL pay you for your AWESOME work...... make a few fliers andsee what comes up.....I thinks it´s a nice idea and since you don´t need to buy anything extra.......JMO
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Kay, I could've *sworn* you had a photography business on the side! I've been checking out a lot of my local pet photographers, and their pictures are NOWHERE near as nice as yours. I'm constantly amazed by the pictures you put out, but the other photographers are mediocre at best. Yet, they charge hundreds for very short sessions. I second the idea for starting your own photography business. Honestly, you're SO good at it and this is one of those jobs that I think you'll really love and be able to personalize. Do itttt!!!!!!

I'd really love to but I need reliable transportation first. Working on that one, too. Need to get my license so I can attend more PT meetings.

I made business cards for photography - however I haven't given them out at all yet.

-rx bandits

Aww, Kay, I reallyyyy want you to get a start on your photography business because I know what immense talent you have to offer. Grr. Licenses are such a p.i.t.a. You and I are in the same boat

Do you think you could start working on a website and start doing local businesses? Like photo sessions at some local feed stores? We always have those kinds of programs at my feed stores and all the proceeds go to the animal shelter. It'd be such a nice way to get your name out there. After all, that's how I discovered my local pet photographers. Ohhh, I think I'm getting excited for you!

wow! How did I miss this? Are you still making these Kay? Wondering if it could be two dogs and two cats? Let me know.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla