Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 more (YES FOUR MORE) bottle babies! *MORE _ PHOTOS ADDED*

4 more (YES FOUR MORE) bottle babies! *MORE _ PHOTOS ADDED*

Can you spell crazy? J*E*N

I did a transport for 3 adults who were coming from a NJ county shelter to 1by1. They are staying the night with me and moving to their foster homes tomorrow.

But that is not the end of the story. I told the shelter directers I could do up to 4 bottle babies. 2 were readied for transport when the driver called me this morning BEGGING me to take 2 more that just arrived.

OK Bring them on.

So now I have 2 blue(grey) tabby siblings, a brother and sister, probably 3 1/2 to possibly 4 weeks old.

I have a mostly white with black markings (on head and tail mostly) female who is probably 2 to maybe 2 1/2 weeks old.

And I have a blue(grey) female, very hard to describe her color as it is not quite solid and it is not quite tabby, but she is definitley only about a week old.

They are suckling good, but boy do they have LUNGS!

Sorry that you will need to wait for photos. And I also need to name them. Screaming Mee Mee and Banshee are coming to mind right now. LOL

They have liquid poop. Any suggestions on that considering their age? I'll get them to the vet first thing tomorrow.

The furry four and Rain & Maybelline are eating now so at least I am not worried about them. 10 babies......am I nuts???
    Last edited by jenluckenbach; 06-11-2007 at 09:37 AM.

I don't know how you do it!
    I don't think I'd ever be able to let them go. I get attached so quickly and so fast.

You're a godsend to the little ones.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Godsend is right!!! How about SAINT? Wow, Jen, you are like the Energizer bunny, you keep going and going with these little ones.

Bless you for taking them in.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Awwww! Infants!!! I want to wish you the best of luck and results and a good nights sleep. You are an angel to these little ones that need you. God Bless you!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

No, I just call you one brave women, with the softest heart ever!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Almond Roca Would Be Honored To Have One Of Those Bottle Babies Named After Her, She Would Be There Helping To Nurse And Clean In A New York Minute.
    Or Pennsylvania Minute.
    Thats Four More Gold Stars By Your Name Jen,
    7 If You Include The 3 Adults.
    You Are Again Our Hero.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Here they are. The 2 oldest
    The girl.....

the boy....

Together.... (boy on the leftin the photo.)

The boy's strpes are more pronounced. The girl looks more solid grey.

The 2 tinier babies.....I did not hve the heart to wake. I'll ge better photos next time I feed. But the smallest baby (the dark one) I am going to name Teena (because she is so teeny). And the white shall be named Almond Roca.

Awww.... such cute little babies. You're gonna have your hands full for a few weeks

PS: Guess which one my heart is melting over

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper
    PS: Guess which one my heart is melting over
    Well, there are no brown tabbies in this bunch, is it the Katrina look-a-like? (white with black for those who didn;t know Katrina)

I love the markings on the little gray girl! Good luck with all this!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

OMG Jen, have you gone CRAZY!!!! LOL!!! Believe me when I say that I am just joking.

A heart of gold Jen. That's what you have. They couldn't be in better hands.

They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and such unique markings on the older two.

Oh gosh, GARY is going to be so happy that his precious RB Roca will have a widdle namesake. Thank you for that Jen.

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way that these precious bottle babies do well in your care. You just never know what condition they are in by the time you get them, but, you pulled lovely Maybelline through Jen, so I have no doubt that these babies will also thrive in your care.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Gary will be tickled that his sweet girl will have a namesake. Bless you for naming her Almond Roca.

They are so adorable. I wish I lived close enough to come help you! They're going to keep you busy, that's for sure.

Crystal

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

They sure are adorable. I know that they're now in great hands and will continue to thrive in your care. Good luck.

Checking in after my first sleep-deprived night. (LOL)

OMG! The diarrhea is SO bad. Why doesn't the vet open at 7am?

But they are eating well. But they SCREAM!. Well, it did help me decide on names ......... Dr. Bellows and Lady Lungs.

Those names are to funny!! Awwwww! Those babies are just to cute and sweet! Can't wait until you get better ones of the little sleepers. They looks real fluffy.

No sleep huh? Get some sleep when they are sleeping if you can!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!