Thread: Vader

Vader

Oh Vader, you are so adorable! It sure sounds like you have a wonderful life too, with your owner always letting you out of your cage

I laughed at the mental image I got of you bouncing off the closet!

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a winderful day with tons of treats and lots of love!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Vader
    Wow!! You are so cute!! I've never met a chinchilla in person but after seeing your sweet self, would certainly love to. I hope you get a special treat for being our special Pet of the Day today!

Vader, your Mom is right, how could anyone resist that cute little face, you are adorable. I love that photo of you and you are a wonderful companion for your Mom too. What a sweet little fellow you are. My goodness and you are quite the gourmet, as your Mom says loves to eat and I love the saying, 'An apple a day keeps the Vet away' how true. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Vader Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Oh, what a cutie pie!! Vader, you are SO precious May I say, your ears are especially lovely! Almost as sweet as those teeny, tiny little footies!! How wonderful it must be for your Mommy to come home from work and be greeted by your darling little face and your, excited, happy greeting! What a lucky Furmom, and a very proud one, I'm sure! Thanks for putting a HUGE smile on my face, adorable little Vader, our SWEET, SWEET Pet of the Day! I know your Mom will lavish you with lots of extra loving and apple treats on your day of honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello sweet little vader, you are too cute for words. Congratulations on being the pet of the day.