Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini PT Meeting full of babies! *PICS*

Mini PT Meeting full of babies! *PICS*

I went to the hospital to visit Missy and her new little bundle of cuteness, Austin today. Missy's mom and dad were also there, and Tyler. It was just so nice to meet the Sirrah's. Oh my goodness is baby Austin just the cutest thing! And I did get to meet big brother Tyler for the first time and he's just so absolutey adorable.

So here are some photos from our meeting.

Debbie (Sirrahbed) holding Quinn and cutie pie Tyler playing with his toy:

Tyler meeting Quinn. It was SOOO cute hearing him say Quinn's name!

What a beautiful little man Austin is. He's just SO gorgeous and sweet!

I forgot how tiny they are when they're born. Austin is just a little bit bigger then Quinn when she was born, and when I held him it's almost like holding a blanket with nothing in it....SOOO teeny and light. It's amazing that just 3 short months ago Quinn was this size. I have really forgotten how small and light she was!

Just look at that perfect little boy. And what thick hair he has already

Missy giving big brother Tyler some hugs

The proud grandparents *SUCH NICE PEOPLE THEY ARE* holding Tyler and Quinn in the hallway while Missy was being checked by her doc.

And last one.

I had such a nice visit. It's so cool that we're *neighbors* now. The whole family are just great people and it was so neat being able to meet them
    Last edited by AdoreMyDogs; 05-25-2007 at 10:18 PM.

Oh my gosh look how cute he is! What a sweetie. Looks like Tyler will be a good big brother

*faints* Love the pics! thank you so much for sharing!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

AWWWW Leslie, this is so sweet! What a neat PT meeting. Debbie and her hubby are two people that I would love to meet and you have gone and done that! Of course I would love to meet you and Missy too!! You and I go waaaay back here at PT. It's such a wonderful thing to see such beautiful babies being born into such loving families. It was this time last year that Robyn (Christiansmommy) was having Jeremy. Though he has already had his first birthday party his official birthday is tomorrow, the 26th.

You really do have to wonder what visiting this site does to your reproductive organs. LOL! Thank God I am "fixed." At my age it would not be a good thing. Debbie, Missy and Debbie's hubby I hope you are enjoying every moment with your precious new little one. He is gorgeous as is Tyler. Debbie, you and I are both grandmoms of two little boys. Isn't life grand? Lots of love to you all.

What a great family portrait!!

Austin is beautiful and Quinn has grown!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Wonderful pictures. Austin is a gorgeous little baby. (if I can say that
    about a boy). Quinn is getting bigger & she's still gorgeous. Glad you all
    had a nice visit. Tyler, I recognized right away. He's at such a sweet age.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Great pictures! And adorable babies!! Tyler too, even though he is not a "baby".
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    OH, awesome photos! I hope to meet you all soon, too, before all the kids are graduating high school. Thanks for posting the photos, Austin really is handsome. Quinn is getting so big so quickly. It's amazing.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

WONDERFUL!!! What lovely pictures of everyone and those of the babies are adoreable!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Precious pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Pam
    AWWWW Leslie, this is so sweet! What a neat PT meeting. Debbie and her hubby are two people that I would love to meet and you have gone and done that! Of course I would love to meet you and Missy too!! You and I go waaaay back here at PT.
    Lots of love to you all.
    We sure do go back, Pam. I joined 4 months after you, nearly 7 years ago.. Where DOES the time go?

It was so fun and neat. I miss living in MI and going to the Findley PT gatherings, but it was just so neat to get to meet up with PT'ers that are local. I'm glad Missy lives so close. It was great seeing Missy again and her mom and dad are just such neat people.

Thanks for letting me visit in the hospital and help in welcoming your new baby, Missy and family

PT sure has been a great site! There are so many like-minded people that I so enjoy knowing and occationally having the pleasure to meet.

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    OH, awesome photos! I hope to meet you all soon, too, before all the kids are graduating high school. Thanks for posting the photos, Austin really is handsome. Quinn is getting so big so quickly. It's amazing.
    Yes we simply MUST meet before the kids are graduating high school Just let me know next time Finn has a dock dog competition and hopefully it'll work with us. Right now we're VERY tight on money, but hopefully once we figure something out we'll be able to make a trip to DFW area.

**waves**
    Hi everyone!
    congrats on the new addition!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Such cuties! I can't believe he has so much hair! Kai barely has any lol. Well I'm sure I would see more of it if it weren't so light.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

aw! Those pictures were wonderful. It surely does look like a nice PT meeting. What a day to visit. All the Pt'ers and their babies look like they really enjoyed the day.