Thread: 2 Gay Couples vs Armed Gang = 10 Police Officers with pistols out !

2 Gay Couples vs Armed Gang = 10 Police Officers with pistols out !

Last night in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

2 gay men were making out as they walked to their car with their married gay friends (all 4 men are about 21yrs old). They spoted a gang of men with a gun in the Ikea covered parking lot. The 4 gay men senced trouble was a foot, so they locked the car doors,, put the wondows up & closed the sun roof.

The 4 men were right, the gang pointed one of the guns & took a shot. Luckly it was only a pellet gun & there was only a scratch left on the front passenger window.

They young men called 911 as the gang got into a car & started chasing them. 911 directed them around the city as the young men did not know the area. 911 then led them right to the police & 10 officers took the gang down a gun point.

The Police found Pellet, BB, & a real gun in the gangs car!

All 4 men are quite shaken up, esp the young man that could have been killed if they used the real gun, as it would have been a head shot.
    ================================================== ========

Those 4 gay men are MY friends, 2 were Chad & Andrew! I could have lost 4 of my friends last night, just because of being gay

Glad everyone is ok.

What is the big deal? Why can't people just deal with the fact that some people are different. It doesn't make them bad....I just don't get it....

Quote Originally Posted by Trinityagain
    Glad everyone is ok.

What is the big deal? Why can't people just deal with the fact that some people are different. It doesn't make them bad....I just don't get it....
    I don't get it either.
    Its not like you can catch "The Gay Virus" or something. I live with Chad & Andrew (Have since Oct 2006), I go to gay clubs, their gay parties, gay sleep overs, I've shared food & drinks with them, & I'm still straight

Chad can be an @$$ a lot, but so are a lot of straight people... They are fun caring guys. I don't know what I would have done if I lost 1 or all 4 of them!!

OMG!! That's despicable!! I'm glad they were caught and your friends are okay.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    OMG!! That's despicable!! I'm glad they were caught and your friends are okay.
    I hope Kyle can get over it. Its hard enough to get him & Kiel (yes Kyle & Kiel are a couple, its funny they have the same name lol) to come to Toronto to see us & I know it'll be a real fight now that he was almost killed here out of a hate crime. SO I can see many more trips to London, oh joy... London is nice & all but I HATE club 181, its sooooo trashy! The gay clubs here are so much nicer. & I haven't seen anyone passed out here either.. I don't feel safe in 181 & as a female I should feel safe at a gay club! I know I do in Toronto & Kitchener

1 - 8 - 1???

I heard that is metric for....oh, never mind.....

I sure am glad your friends are ok - and that the police were on THEIR side! Not too long ago, it would have been different.

I hope Kyle and Kiel will visit Toronto again...and Kiel might want to check in with victim services through the police or something...it was a worse shock for him, poor guy!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm glad their alright. Hate crimes suck. I hope they don't have any long term issues from this. I'm on 8 years since I was the victim of attempted abduction and I still can't get through the PTSD, even though I got away without a scratch as well.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    1 - 8 - 1???

I heard that is metric for....oh, never mind.....

I sure am glad your friends are ok - and that the police were on THEIR side! Not too long ago, it would have been different.

I hope Kyle and Kiel will visit Toronto again...and Kiel might want to check in with victim services through the police or something...it was a worse shock for him, poor guy!
    1-8-1?? I don't know what it means... never knew it even ment something. I haven't been exposed to the gay world long enough to know everything lol

Saw Kyle tonight, he looks ok now... He was in his car all afternoon.

OMG That's horrible!!!

*HUGS*

Please let them know that i am so glad that they are OK. Love doesn't deserve hate.

I'm also glad those cops weren't some corrupted haters!

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    Last night in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

2 gay men were making out as they walked to their car with their married gay friends (all 4 men are about 21yrs old). They spoted a gang of men with a gun in the Ikea covered parking lot. The 4 gay men senced trouble was a foot, so they locked the car doors,, put the wondows up & closed the sun roof.

The 4 men were right, the gang pointed one of the guns & took a shot. Luckly it was only a pellet gun & there was only a scratch left on the front passenger window.

They young men called 911 as the gang got into a car & started chasing them. 911 directed them around the city as the young men did not know the area. 911 then led them right to the police & 10 officers took the gang down a gun point.

The Police found Pellet, BB, & a real gun in the gangs car!

All 4 men are quite shaken up, esp the young man that could have been killed if they used the real gun, as it would have been a head shot.
    ================================================== ========

Those 4 gay men are MY friends, 2 were Chad & Andrew! I could have lost 4 of my friends last night, just because of being gay

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Any updates or news links? How are they doing. That had to have been frightening.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Quote Originally Posted by crow_noir
    Any updates or news links? How are they doing. That had to have been frightening.
    I have no updates or anything. I just got home from partying since Fri. We all had a blast & no one drank, I can hardly move though & I have a blue finger.

Chad is still awake, but he calmy told me hes in a bad mood & asked to be a lone so he doesn't accidently bite my head off...

So as soon as I'm able to get an update I will post it.

OK, thanks. I guess it would be understandable be a little grouchy. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by crow_noir
    OK, thanks. I guess it would be understandable be a little grouchy. *sigh*
    I don't think it has anything to do with the shooting. I think the boys had a fight

ah!

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    I don't think it has anything to do with the shooting. I think the boys had a fight