Thread: I am so furious !

I am so furious !

Ok this may be long.

I am having an issue with the neighbor again!

This morning Stormy was barking outside,I thought nothing of it i figured he seen a chipmunk or something.

Then i hear him yelp real loud i run out the back door and Glen my stupid neighbor was coming over to use some of Jamies tools Kicked him.

Storm is right out the kitchen door on his lead,I tie him there he is a car chaser and he can get out of the dog run.

Anyways i screamed WTF are you doing,Glens reply was he was going to bite me Storm is the most layed back dog,Ya he is a little jumpy most people dont like that but he is the most lovable boy.

He replies he is just like "Bandit".My firey temper came out,I had the same issue with bandit also he threw a training wheel at bandit which scuffed the top of his head which my poor boy had to get stiches for.

I miss Bandit dearly and im not going to have him stomped on like that.

So after that i called the police,They still have not come out which is normal i guess to them it aint that important.

I brought Storm in right away im waiting for Jamie to get home,Jamie has a hard time telling people to stay away,I dont and i told him to stay out of my yard with a few other words added.

So i am going into town today and i am having a fence put up in the back so he has no access to my back yard.How much more am i supposed to take.

Glen is supposed to be a christian?But believes in harming animals he told Becca that her rabbit would make a good "Stew"What kind of sick and twisted person would say that to a 14 year old?

I am so mad i will update when the police show up.

Wow I would be mad too. He has no right to walk on your property and hurt you dog, completely wrong! I think the fence is a good idea though. We had a dog that chased cars a long time ago and the fence was a very good thing to have. I know what you mean about the rabbit though.

I know many people who always make jokes about how my rabbit and fish would make good stews, after awhile you just have to not take them seriously because the people I know are not serious, they just like to get me going.

But I really hope this Glen guy stops being so mean to you and your dog.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

That is just a bunch of horse crap!!! How dare he come on your property to use your husband's (husband, right?) and then kick your dog. What an ungratefull sorry excuse for a human. I hope the cops do something about this. I sure hope Storm is okay. Give her a big treat and pet from me and (((HUGS))) to you.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

WOW! Hopefully this fence will work. Crazy neighbor! It's definatly not very christain like to dislike animals like that. He had no right to come into YOUR yard and beat YOUR dog!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

What a creep! That guy would never set foot on my property again! Borrow something? Forget it. That, to me, is something that would never be forgiven. Please let us know what the police say.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

St. Francis of Assisi, patron of animals, was Christian - so this guy has a LOT to learn.

I am sorry you are involved in teaching him!

Okay, so this idiot was coming into your yard to use your tools? Is that correct? If so, he needs to buy his own tools and he needs to stay in his own yard. And he needs to go back to church and/or read the bible.

I'm glad you're not shy when it comes to speaking up. You look after your dogs. You rock.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

What an idiot. I'm glad you told him what you thought of him, sounds like he needs bringing down a couple of notches. I hope poor Stormy isn't too traumatised by the attack. Lets hope he doesn't hold a grudge, it sounds like this loser would be the first to bring the authorities round if Stormy ever gave him a taste of his own medicine. The irony is, of course, that Stormy would be in the right!

A neighbour told me once, a long time ago, that my pet rabbit at the time would have made a wonderful stew, too. I felt like breaking his fingers.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Wow, I'd be furious too. He has no right to be in your yard. Stormy was doing what a good watchdog does - bark to alert you of an intruder! A fence should definitely help - "good fences make good neighbors" as they say. I hope the police do respond, he needs to be told by them that he cannot trespass or they'll be back. I really hate tiffs with neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Jordan

Glen is supposed to be a christian?But believes in harming animals he told Becca that her rabbit would make a good "Stew"What kind of sick and twisted person would say that to a 14 year old.

my 14 year old brother tells me that all the time anyway sorry about the situation!