Thread: Tango is......

Tango is......

just an adorable bunny......and so busy too.....jumping fences and exploring the world......Congratulations on being potd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Hi there, beautiful Tango! What a fluffly little girl you are! I just want to kiss you on the nose! You sound like such a special, fun girl! I hope you enjoy your special day today, sweetie pie! Congrats on being our most deserving potd! Hugs and kisses to you across the miles from me and my furkids.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

One busy, busy bunny, that you are preciousTango! Wow! What a fun life of adventure you lead So your bunny sib is named Pongo? With your most impressive jumping skills, I think your Mom might consider Pogo as a nickname for YOU! What an explorer, so brave! Have fun in your adventures, just be careful out there, sweetheart! And I have to tell you Tango, as Mom to guniea pigs, my heart melted at the image of you all couddled up with your piggie pals...how sweet! You may have been labeled a "biter" at the shelter Tango but it seems all that was needed was the right home, the right forever human and the right furry friends to allow your true spirit to shine! Congratulations to you adorable Tango, our extra special and most deserving PET OF THE DAY! Enjoy your day on center stage with your proud person, Pongo and the wheekers! Hopefully your Mom will give you, and the entrie crew, some cuddles and treats for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tango you are adorable!!!

Quite the little smarty paws you are too it seems; learning how to jump fences and come home in time for meals!!!
    Just remember: there's no place like home!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tango is...

...such a cutie!! I'm glad you managed to stop still long enough for such a gorgeous picture to be taken of you!

Congratulations on being POTD xx
    Mandy

Kittycats_delight (Michelle) thanks for the great signature!

Tango you have such a wonderful look on your face. Do you have many stories to tell of your advantures? I bet you find some tasty treats while you are out exploring, clover, dandilions, tree twigs, yummo. I think it is wonderful how self-sufficant you are going out and exploring. It was a pleasure meeting you today. You are very beautiful and intelligent.