The office is hot. I'm talking 80 degrees and the weather outside is a mere 65 degrees! ALL of us are dying already, and I'm told it gets worse (oh yippie ) This means I'm now scrambling to get new warm-weather clothes much sooner than expected. I had figured I could milk my winter wardrobe for at least another 3 weeks before breaking down and buying a ton of warm-weather professional clothes.

Sooooo.... people I need help. I have a very limited budget. I already scoured the Goodwills in my area. I bought one whole shirt from the TJ Maxx clearance section for $6 (thats my price range )

To make matters all the more complicated, I'm a plus-sized gal. Everything in my size is either frumpy and grandmotherly (which technically, I am a grandmother ) or waaayyyyy too young and funky.

Maybe you all can find pretty new work clothes online and post the links? I need nice things that are professional, easy to care for, comfortable, and affordable.

Here's your homework: help me and keep in mind I'm plus-sized, mid-thirties, and am an interior designer (so I can get away with some "fun" clothes). I LOVE reds, corals, bright pinks, etc. so I am not afraid to wear strong color. I stay away from black and other dark solids because of cat hair (I was lint rolling my heart out this morning less than 5 minutes after I put on a fresh pair of black pants)