Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm seeing spots!!

I'm seeing spots!!

Look at this handsome devil available for adoption:

Isn't is great?

Yugo is a 2 year old male dalmation that was found as a stray by one of our volunteers.
    Yugo is housebroken and very, very affectionate and loves to be with people. He is
    getting along well in his foster home with other dogs and cats, and foster mom says he is
    just a big lap dog. As a matter of fact, his foster mom says he won't sleep unless his head
    it in someone's lap. He gets easily attached to people and is very trusting and loving with
    all people. He also gets along well with children and likes to ride in the car. Foster mom
    says that Yugo will come as soon as he hears the biscuit box rattle, so his hearing is not a
    concern as it sometimes is with dalmations. Foster mom feels Yugo needs to go to a home
    where people can spend a lot of time with him, as he loves human interaction and
    attention. Foster mom says that Yugo is a perfect companion dog and will bring a lot of joy
    to the right person. Is that person YOU? Call today!

What a cutie! I'm sure he'll find a home quickly!

He is definitely handsome, and I agree with Karen. It won't take long for someone to swipe him!!!

God I wish I could rescue them all!! What a cutie he is. I'm with Logan and Karen...he should find a home in no time. Let us know.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Aaaawww! What a handsome boy! I hope he finds a great permanent home. How could anyone resist?
    Last edited by pupper-lover; 07-16-2002 at 04:16 PM.

Oh I wish that I had a bigger apartment so that I could take him in. He is so handsome, he will find a great and loving home, I am sure of it! That face deserves lots of attention.

What a beauty; and a sweetie!! He's going to be a perfect family dog! I hope he finds his very soon. What a lovie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

yugo is one precious spotty!!!!!
    i wish that i were closer...delilah would have a husband...please keep us updated if you can and let us know when he finds a forever home!!!!
    thank you
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Ya know Deli...I am coming to Florida in two weeks...if only I could bring Yugo with me I am not sure what the 30+ other people we are traveling with would say, but it is a nice dream

i thought Yugo was going to find a home this weekend. Reports I got from 2 epole who were at the adoption that they saw him in process, but he is still on the website. Not sure why things didn't work out. Maybe next weekend

OH that is so tempting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    where will you be in florida????????
    i hope he has a home or i might ask that dear spotty to hitch a ride with you!!!!!!!!
    wow is he ever special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am sure that the 30+ other people wouldn't mind...he won't take up that much room!!!!!!!!!!!

what are you coming for??? a seminar of some sort????
    The Deli Dog

We are flying down to Orlando to spend a week at Disney World. Ralph and I both dance at a local studio and we perform there every year. We will be there July 27-Aug 4, with performances on the 29th, 30th and 31st. it is always a lot of fun. and kinda coll to say I dance at Disney Next year, for the first time we are going to California instead of Florida.

Awww... he`s so cute!! I hope he finds a home!

dear cincys' mom,
    that is very cool....we are 1 1/2 hours from disney...we went to Animal Kingdom for the first time 2 saturdays' ago...if you get free time, make sure that you go to Sea World for a day....
    you will enjoy the Pets' Ahoy show...they only use rescued animals in the show from local shelters....and the whole show is to promote adoption and responsible pet ownership......
    i was there 1 month ago...the Star, Bear kissed my cheek!!!(chuckle!!)
    what a great thing ...to Dance with The Mouse!!!!!
    you should be very proud!!!!
    maybe Yugo would like a spot in the pets ahoy show!!!
    i think that he'd make deli a better husband!!!!!!
    i'm sure theres' a loving family in ohio....i am praying that there is....or i might have to go there!!!!!

Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I just went and met Yugo. He is wonderful!!! I really want him but I just don't know if it is fair to get a third dog. Also, he description says he should be in a home where people can spend al ot of time with him..he loves human interaction. we both work all day...would it be fair?

I took the girls to meet Yugo..but his foster mom had already taken him home becuase of a hot spot on his tail I left my phone# and she left a message before I got back, but I haven't called yet. I know if we meet him, we'll most likely keep him, so I have to be sure before I call. I may think it over tonight and then decide. i know there were others interested and I may missout by not acting faster, but if it is meant to be, he will be around.