View Poll Results: Do you know any of your pet's sibs?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 52.50%
  • No

25 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you know your pets sibling(s)?

Do you know your pets sibling(s)?

The lab story made me think of this. Do you know any of your pets siblings?

We know one of Autumn's, he lives two houses away. He used to live across town and we met when the dogs were 6 months old.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

know them or know who they are?

Happy I personaly know most of her family:
    brothers: Surge and Ride
    sisters:Skye(know but never met), Sweep, Punch,and Strega.
    half sister: Fly
    mom: Dyna
    dad: Cajun
    uncle:Toby(know but never met)

Blair I know his full siblings Harley, Cruz, Jib, and Cabri, and his half siblings Gizmo and Aimee.

Electra I know OF her siblings and I know where they are, but I have never met them.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Mickey has a red tri coloured brother named Murphy. I exchanged e-mails with his owner a year ago or so, but then she just stopped responding.

I wish she hadn't. I wanted to meet Mickey's brother.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Aww Jess! That would've been so cool to meet his brother! Do you have any pictures?

I am friends with the owner of Franklin's sisters. She posts here occasionally as mnt_chick.

Other than that, I only know the siblings I own....Mac & Ozzy, Delta & Antare, Earle & Hoodoo(Muskwa is their sire).
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

I know most of Tango's siblings.

A friend has Scooby's brother.....but he's the only one i get updates on out of a litter of 12
    My fur/scalekids
    Dog ~ Scooby Doo & Nika
    Cats ~ Scamp & Simvar
    3 Betta ~ D'Argo, Buddy & Valencia
    Tanks ~ 2x13.5L, 1x 18.5L, 2x 28L, 1x 68L, 2x88L, 1x150L & 1x 350L
    Please click my eggs & hatchlings, they need your help to mature

My Dragon Scroll, click to view Adult Dragons

Two of my chinchillas are sisters, other than that I don't know any of my pets siblings.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Not siblings, but i ended up adopting an abandoned mother and daughter, and one of my neighbours, who has since left this neighbourhood, has my younger cats son,and this happened before i knew her and befriended her. I tell her we are cat in laws lol
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

With Buck, I know a few of his siblings. The sire owner kept a puppy from his litter, and then when they had a second litter together she kept another puppy. The breeder kept a puppy from the second litter. I also am good friends with the breeder and she's kept up with the puppy owners and pet sits for them sometimes, so I get to see his siblings every now and then. Maybe I'm biased but I definetly think I got the best looking pup

I met three of Nova's littermates when we picked her out, but haven't seen any since then. Luka we got as an adult, so I never saw any siblings. Mandy was alone when we picked her out but the shelter said she had a tan brother that was adopted a day or two before her.

Yes, but not really.

On Giselle's GH-data page, it lists all her littermates so I know who they are and their names, but I've never met any of them. I believe 2 or 3 of her littermates have pictures posted, but I don't know anything else =/

Lucky - BYB. 'Nuff said.

I met RB Mandys siblings when I picked her out at the shelter. When I picked Layla out I met her siblings and her mother. I met Missys sister but she is gone now.
    Lacey was alone in her cage at the shelter and Sassy I took off the street.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I don't know Queen's siblings of course cause she's a fish lol.

I don't know my cat Bobo's siblings.

And technically I don't know Kishii's siblings, but I see them alot. After I bought her cause she was the last lonely rabbit at the petstore(and people didn't want to buy her because she was not a tiny baby bunny, she was a bigger grown up bunny) I went back to the petstore to buy supplies and I realized that whoever Kishii's mom is, is used for breeding those rabbits all the time. I see new black bunnies in there once a month and they all look the exact same as Kishii and sometimes have the same blue eyes as Kishii.

I feel bad for the poor mother rabbit who is being breed all the time for a petstore

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

All my pets are rescues. Shelter adoptees, foundlings, rescue organization. So I don't know anything about them except that I love them!

I think I can get some info about Sugar's family, as she is AKC registered. I've been thinking of calling them. I also want to ask them if there is a way I can track any of her pups! She has had AT LEAST 6 litters, that I know about. She is such a great dog, I wouldn't mind taking on any of her puppies if they end up needing a home.

I voted yes and no.

Clover - Nope don't know any of her siblings, but there is a dog that goes to a friends vet practice that looks like Clover and is the same age as her, so we think he may be one of her brothers.

Elvis and Tinny were the only pups in the litter and they both are 'mine'. We see there breeder most weeks and get updates on their Mum.

Harri - Saw one brother and one sister yesterday when they came to the flyball comp to visit. And i am very good friends with his breeder so we see one another a couple of times a week, so i see his Mum often .

Penny & Theo nope don't know any family now. We knew Penny's Mum and Dad, and siblings but we lost contact after they moved .

Charlie (Foster - most likely Foster Failure as he is not suitable to re home as a pet) - We know his Mum and half Sister. His old owners also have his litter brother and a few half siblings awell that they have kept over the years.

Yumi cats 4 siblings were dumped at the pound when they were 4 weeks old, so unless someone fostered them they would have been PTS.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*