Thread: Monkeys lose a champion - Jim Cronin dies

Monkeys lose a champion - Jim Cronin dies

Woke up to the heartbreaking news that Jim Cronin, the founder of Monkey World, died of cancer over the weekend. Another angel at RB

RIP Jim and thank you

www.monkeyworld.co.uk
    Last edited by Pawsitive Thinking; 03-20-2007 at 05:31 AM.
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Does no one care?

Yes, we care. (However, you did post at 3AM and 6AM in the U.S.; most of us were asleep!)

It's always sad when the animals lose a champion. I hope someone steps up to continue his work.

[QUOTE=mruffruff]Yes, we care. (However, you did post at 3AM and 6AM in the U.S.; most of us were asleep!)[QUOTE]

Fair point - just Monkey World has to be my favouritest place ever and the news really knocked me for six
    Last edited by Pawsitive Thinking; 03-20-2007 at 10:04 AM.

Oh how sad. I know how much you love Monkey world. RIP Mr. Cronin. I hope they find someone just as wonderful to replace him.

Oh dear that is so incredibly sad, he looked so young too, I loved watching Monkey world, it was the best, and they did so much to help the monkeys, he will be deeply missed by many,thanks for posting, i had no idea, very sad indeed.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Rest in Peace Jim Cronin

I'm very sorry to hear about this Denise. What age was he? I may have missed it in the article. It's good to know that his wife will continue his work.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    Rest in Peace Jim Cronin

I'm very sorry to hear about this Denise. What age was he? I may have missed it in the article. It's good to know that his wife will continue his work.
    He was only 50

Oh dear i am coming up that age, and i can tell you I am not ready to leave this world, so sad, and someone who did so much good in life, just isn't fair is it?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

What a shame to lose such a fine young man. It's very sad.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Had a lovely letter from Alison Cronin today to say that Monkey World and the ape and monkey rescue work will be continuing just as Jim would have wanted

That's wonderful, Denise. His legacy lives on.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Brody's Mum
    Had a lovely letter from Alison Cronin today to say that Monkey World and the ape and monkey rescue work will be continuing just as Jim would have wanted
    What wonderful news, thanks for letting us know