Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Order of Posts

Order of Posts

The other day I posted in a thread in reply to another post in that thread. When I returned to the thread later, my reply was showing before the post that I was replying to. This actually happened to me twice on the same day.

I have just noticed this morning, on one of beautiful Tehye's threads that the first reply is showing up before the original post. Tehye

Why would that happen?

OOOOoooooo spooky goings on on PT!!! Has only been noticeable this week though hasn't it? Sabotage perhaps???
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I noticed that happening in a thread that I posted on early yesterday morning. Your thread is a relief. For a minute I thought I must still have been half asleep because I couldn't imagine how in the world that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam
    I noticed that happening in a thread that I posted on early yesterday morning. Your thread is a relief. For a minute I thought I must still have been half asleep because I couldn't imagine how in the world that happened.
    When it happened to me, I thought the person I was replying to had deleted their original post and reposted! When it happened twice with the same person, I thought she was trying to make me look silly!
    Last edited by Killearn Kitties; 03-15-2007 at 06:43 AM. Reason: typo

I noticed that also, just figured I was going nuts...that actually didn't surprise me at all
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

There some oddities going on right now with time on the server, because of the early change to "Daylight Savings" etc. I will mention this to Paul.
    I've Been Frosted

Leprechauns?????????

And now my Tehya picture thread which had a wonky post order is gone entirely! I didn't delete it!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

And now the thread is back. The little internet gremlins are busy today!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier
    And now my Tehya picture thread which had a wonky post order is gone entirely! I didn't delete it!
    That was me. I tried deleting my post so that yours would be on top. After all, people want to see Teyha pics, not my reply. And when I did that, it deleted the whole thread!

I panicked and PM'd Karen. As always, she came to the rescue. Tamara and I agreed to leave the thread as is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

Well that's one mystery solved at least! You're the leprechaun!

I didn't notice this at all, but I learned a new word - leprechaun.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties
    When it happened to me, I thought the person I was replying to had deleted their original post and reposted! When it happened twice with the same person, I thought she was trying to make me look silly!

Like you need my help with that
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I am glad someone mentioned this, i thought i was going mad when looking at the Tehya thread.. clicked refresh then shut down computer then came back and was still very confused LOL.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfdx
    I am glad someone mentioned this, i thought i was going mad when looking at the Tehya thread.. clicked refresh then shut down computer then came back and was still very confused LOL.
    That was me when I posted it! I kept change how the threads appeared, refreshing, etc. I thought I was crazy! Well, I am, but this about confirmed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes