Thread: The Missing Link

The Missing Link

I've been thinking about giving this to Nebo. http://www.bullwrinkle.com/ShoppingP...ssing-link.htm Any opinions/info about it? He'll be 5 in May, do you think the one with joint support would be better or just the regular one?

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    I know a few people who use it here Amy and have actually been considering using that (the joint one) or something called ctsupport, mainly for Smudge but who knows the other dogs could end up getting it as well.
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!

From the web site you provided: The Missing Link food supplement gives your pets the essential nutrients that are missing from commercial pet foods

Why not just feed a better quality food intead of dealing with supplements? Because commercial foods are not only lacking in certin nutrients, but also contain chenicals and things which may actually CAUSE health problems.

Also, for dogs with arthritis, I though thtis link from the arhtritis foundaiton web site may be of interest:

http://arthritis.org/resources/dogs/...thritis_p1.asp

I feed a high quality food. It's Natural Balance Venison and brown rice, Nebo has been on several foods and this is the only one that hasn't given him diarrhea on a semi regular basis. It is the best food that is available within reasonable driving distance, I've driven farther and tried better foods, raw, etc. and he didn't do any better on those (and he won't eat raw). He's very healthy, he just doesn't seem to have the energy that he used to have, I thought maybe this would be good for him.

Tracy let me know if you try it and how Smudge does with it.