Thread: Jakey needs your thoughts right now,please.

Jakey needs your thoughts right now,please.

Hey..
    Jakey one of my babies was diagnosed with heart failure last march,right around the time we started the ill fated fight to keep our little girl Chris's paws firmly here on terra firma(we lost the battle in last may)...
    He has coped well with his enlarged heart and has on the whole been his usual bouncy self ....
    Well shortly after christmas he seemed to be coughing more and struggling to contain it,so we went to our vets who gave him a short course of antibiotics and after they kicked in,he seemed to be okay again.
    Saturday i woke to find Jakey breathing hard,so his jacket was on and we went straight to our vets..she has given him a nice little cocktail to take(ie his forticore,vetmedin,1/2 a water tablet and a antiboitic course again)..
    However i am writing this now because i am worried he is still breathing hard and when he comes to cough now its as i feel there isnt enough breath..my little boy is looking at me and expecting me to 'sort it' and at this minute in time i cant...He will be back at the vets in the morning,no he hasnt got an appointment but i can sure tell you nobody is going to stand in mine or my babies way...
    Please give my little boy a thought here,i have put his photo for you to see my little Elvis...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

He'll definitely be in my thoughts

Aw, it's so horrible when they get sick. When mine are ill, I get ill too...with anxiety.

How old is he?

I'll send good vibes his way...
    Dogs are not our whole lives but they make our lives whole.

www.tmhudsonfineart.co.uk

Jakey is definately in my thoughts and prayers. I'm going through congestive heart failure issues with my little chihuahua Oscar as well. So, I know how you feel. I hope all is sorted out with Jakey.
    Too many pets? What's that?

Sending good thoughts your way.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Prayers sent.

Hey...
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Freckledimple I have seen your threads about Oscar,and I do hope he regains his appetite soon.
    Jakey is 6 to answer another question.
    He has been to the vets today and they are X-raying his chest again and doing blood work..Today he seems to be looking more like 'my Jakey'..so we will wait for the results and take it from there.His breathing although still off is more stable too,so whatever all you folks sent my little boy yesterday through P.T I say 'Yeah!'

Glad to hear he's doing better!

Best WIshes,
    Rayna