Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok I'm still in shock..

Ok I'm still in shock..

First I want to say if you don't agree with being gay or bi read no more!
    This is big news to me and I just had to share it with someone, so why not publicly on the internet?

I'm bi, I've always known I was bi, and I've always had trouble keeping it a secret. For the past 6 years I've been struggling to tell my mom and practically urging myself to tears because I wanted to tell her so badly. Honestly I could care less of what anyone in the world thinks of me, except my mom. I've always taken her opinions about myself close to heart.

Finally she made a comment to me today that basically made me think "yep, she knows". So while I was laying on the couch watching t.v. with her I told her and her response almost made me want to cry. She looked right at me and said "Yea I know.. give me a kiss, hon" I'm so honestly lucky to have it go that well. It's almost shocking. Anyways I'm quite pleased right now and hopefully I won't have as bad as problems with myself now. Not that I'm officially coming out to every person I know, but still it's nice to at least not be denying it anymore. Heck I've wanted to tell my mom since I was 11, now 17.

Sorry I know this is all way personal but I'm so happy I just had to share. I'm kind of working on feeling better about myself now.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

That is just terrific!! Sometimes Mom's can be pretty perceptive and we just don't realize it. I'm very happy for you You must be on top of the world!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I'm glad that you were able to be honest with your mother and that she was so understanding and accepting.

Moms are great, aren't they?

That is wonderful {{Hugs}}. I am glad you have a very loving Mother .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Your Mum just wants you to be happy!!! I hope my daughter would be able to come to me with anything.

Enjoy being you!!!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Mom's love us no matter what (or at least they should). So often we hear otherwise nowadays. I am glad that you and your mom have a wonderful relationship.

That is Wonderful,Remeber always have Faith,If one of my kids came to me i would do the same.You should always be open with your Parents,Some might judge,But in reality it could be shock to them also,Or in other cases the parents just don't want to hear it,Your Mother is a Lovely Lady.

You should be thankful that she is your mom,She will always be there for you no matter what.

How very Wonderful : to be openly honest with your Mother , & discovering unconditional love .

I've kept aside an older day to day calendar~

March 1st~
    If there be one thing pure......that can endure when all else passes away....it is a mother's love.

Marchioness De Spadara
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

I will always love my children whatever they do or choose to do with their lives, they are mine. It is their choice. All my Children are grown now, and I am proud of each and everyone of them. If they come to me and say they are bisexual, then they are still mine no matter what. How do you stop loving your child? You don't!

I am glad everything went so well with your Mom, just proves how much she loves you, and yes, she is just a very cool lady! Give her my love.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

OMG! I am sorry, but my eyes are watering! Your mom is awsome! You must feel so good right now, knowing you hae such a great support! Kudos to your mom! You are such a brave person to share such a personal story! Kudos to You!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

What a terrific mom you have. Mom's can sure be great, can't they?

That's absolutely wonderful, congratulations!!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Don't be silly........ Mom's know EVERYTHING Even when you think they don't lol.

I live 9 hours away from my mom and before we even found out for sure that I was pregnant my mom made a random comment about me getting pregnant.... this was not even a week before I found out LOL.

I do'nt know how they do it but they just know.

Mom's are great.

Congrats on having a great mother

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Ok I'm still in shock

Hey that is so great that you have such a wounderfull understanding mom.. I would have had her same reaction.. She just Loves you & wants you to be happy.. Always remember that if you do not have trust, honesty, faith & respect for yourself = then no one will.. Congrats

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Let's see.

First of all, contratulations for knowing who are are and accepting it.

Second of all, congratulations for finally being able to tell your mom. That must have been such a huge weight lifted off of your shoulders.

Thirdly, congratulations for having such an awsome mom.

Was there any reason you thought she might have reacted differently? Do you normally have open lines of communication with your mom?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes