Thread: Ike.......my heart is broken

Ike.......my heart is broken

I hope all the kitties there at Rainbow Bridge will welcome my Ike. Ike was part of one of my feral colonies that I found dead yesterday when I went to feed them. I don't know why and my heart is broken since he was fine Saturday. Ike was just beginning to let me touch him. He and his brother (Mike) and sister (Jazzy), I nicknamed the "Pudgers", cause they are so chubby. Please say a prayer for him, and all ferals/strays that we caretakers loose. I loved him as much as I love my home guys.

I know your little one was welcomed at the Rainbow Bridge by many of the angels that went before him. I know too that one day you will be together again.

I know how much you loved little Ike because we care for a feral colony and while we may never get to hold and pet these special abandoned creatures, I too have loved my ferals as I have my own cats.

Ike's little body will no longer greet you at feeding time, but stop and listen as you feed the others - hear his little meow in the wind, see his little face in the clouds and feel his spirit always wrap around you until you are together again. Ike was a special little man - his life enriched by having known your kindness and love as was yours for having known him.

My prayers to you and to all the ferals and homeless cats who are trying to survive and will never know someone as special as you.

/mari
    Some people have lives, others have cats........

MomMom to the FuzzyButts
    Spirit Cat and the Mooseheart Mumpkees

I have it on good authority that Ike was welcomed with open paws.

RIP Sweet Ike
    Play hard with all your new friends on the bridge.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I'm so sorry.

Rest in Peace sweet Ike.

From Decker with Love

I am so sorry about your dearly loved Ike. It must of been hard to loose a friend like him. And was just letting you pet him too. The poor kitty. He is at the Rainbow Bridge and he remembers your love that you have given him and his brothers and sisters. He remembers how you were so kind and nice. He loved you and always will. Ike would want you to keep being kind and friendly to his brothers and sisters. He will want you to kept them safe so they don't end up with the same faith. He would want you to be a friend to every stray kitties in the world that are less forunate. Ike will want you to do that

Prayers to the Pudgers and hope they keep safe. Prayers to Ike at the Rainbow Bridge. Play hard baby and watch over your siblings in the Heavens.

RIP IKE
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Talking

Its Ike Day In Hamilton Bermuda Where The Pet Angel Army Is Vacationing For The Next Two Weeks.
    Hes The Guest Of Honor At The Finest Restaurant Where He Gets The First Plate Covered In Sea Food And Meats.
    He Misses You A Lot, And wants You To Know That Hes Going To Be Your Kitty When Its Your
    One Fine Day.
    And Hes Going To Keep An Eye On His Fellow Lost Cats, And Try To Help If He Can.
    Bless You For Doing What You Do, Someone Has To Care.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Unhappy

Rest assured that Ike loved you for all that you did for him, and that you are doing to help his friends! I admire you for the good work that you are doing! Sleep softly, dear Ike...
    Nine is Fine!!

Quote Originally Posted by catlover4ever
    I have it on good authority that Ike was welcomed with open paws.
    I do too, I do too. How sad to lose one so close to trusting.

Thank you

Thank all of you for the kind words and reassurance that my Ike is with all of God's animals at Rainbow Bridge. I know that he is happy, safe, and warm. I talked to him lastnight while I was there feeding Mike and Jazzy and the rest of the gang that showed up. I told him that I was going to take good care of his siblings and friends there. I will say though, Jazzy came up and keep meowing to me. When she started eating she let me scratch her tail end portion.........all cats favorite place. I have to believe that Ike told her I was okay and take care of lots of strays and ferals and would never hurt her, so go ahead and accept that touch. May God Bless all of you for your kind words and all of us that love the gifts of his critters that he has entrusted to us.

It's painful to lose one of our furkids and sometimes even more so when it's a feral. We want so badly for them to feel the warmth of the human touch and rarely do we get the privilege. But rest assured, he knows he was loved and he chose the place where he made his passing. RIP, Ike.

Blessings,
    Mary