Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The day has finally arrived!!

The day has finally arrived!!

Tuesday morning I'm leaving with cyber-sibes to go to Connecticut to meet Moosmom!! Can you tell I'm excited?! There will be plenty of pictures coming yor way! A dream come true!

I know how excited you must be bro, and i wish you all the best, i am sure you and Donna will have a wonderful time together,have fun and yep looking forward to pics and update, cheers, and hope you have a safe trip.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    I know how excited you must be bro, and i wish you all the best, i am sure you and Donna will have a wonderful time together,have fun and yep looking forward to pics and update, cheers, and hope you have a safe trip.
    Thanks, Carole! I've been looking forward
    to this for a long time.

I know you have been looking forward to this meeting with Donna for a long time. You two have lots of fun together, and, David, don't let anything stop you from taking this trip, you have been wanting to meet Donna for too long!

Have a safe trip, and be sure to post pictures. I will be looking forward to seeing pictures of your meeting with Karen, and Paul also. I especially want to see some pictures of you, and Donna together.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Can't wait to see pictures!Have fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I think it is so sweet that you are this excited to go meet Donna. I remember the excitement I had when I came to Chicago for the first time to meet my hubby. Butterfiles in the tummy galore.

Good luck to you and safe travels! We look forward to the update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

I'm looking forward to meeting some PT'ers for the first time! SEE you all soon!!
    Sandra

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    I'm looking forward to meeting some PT'ers for the first time! SEE you all soon!!
    Sandra
    This is also MY first time to actually meet fellow PTers, although moosmom and I talk on the phone just about every day. This will also be my first trip to New England. I'll be coming from Pittsburgh, Pa. Sandra, I'm looking forward to seeing you!

WTG !!! David give Donna a big hug from me will ya? And all you drive safe and CHECK IN !! Ok I won't over mother (like hell I won't). Have fun and make the most of the time there!

Oh yeah steal Moo for me Donna knows I was going to plot it anyway *evil chuckle* just tell Donna that Moo wants Auntie Kym............
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Goodnow
    WTG !!! David give Donna a big hug from me will ya? And all you drive safe and CHECK IN !! Ok I won't over mother (like hell I won't). Have fun and make the most of the time there!

Oh yeah steal Moo for me Donna knows I was going to plot it anyway *evil chuckle* just tell Donna that Moo wants Auntie Kym............
    Kym, I'll try to sneak Moo out of the apartment and into my suitcase! But I think Donna will notice! I can't wait to see Winky, too. BTW, I'm giving Donna a web tv system so that she can be on PT a lot more. I use one to go on PT myself.

YAY!!! will be so glad to see her back on more often! *whispers leave a shaved stuffie in Moos place she may not notice till you deliver him here......*

YAY!!! will be so glad to see her back on more often! *whispers leave a shaved stuffie in Moos place she may not notice till you deliver him here......*
    Kym, she may get a little suspicious if she sees that it doesn't move! BTW, you can "mother me" as much as you want!

Quote Originally Posted by david p
    Kym, she may get a little suspicious if she sees that it doesn't move! BTW, you can "mother me" as much as you want!
    UH OH!! now you done it!! roflmao! I am a proffessional grade mother according to my kids and son in laws! Both boys roll their eyes and tell me that their own mothers don't make them call as often! *gets out pad of paper to go through safety checklist before trip and warm clothing that should be packed............*

UH OH!! now you done it!! roflmao! I am a proffessional grade mother according to my kids and son in laws! Both boys roll their eyes and tell me that their own mothers don't make them call as often! *gets out pad of paper to go through safety checklist before trip and warm clothing that should be packed............*
    OOPS! Did I just open the floodgates of bigtime mothering?! I guess I'm in for it!

How exciting! Have fun and take LOTS of pictures!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!