Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: So I met someone.. through a friend.. (Interesting story, too)

So I met someone.. through a friend.. (Interesting story, too)

I met someone.. and we are just friends for now, but I think we both feel the same way about eachother but we are both shy to make the first move, so.. we are just hanging out at the moment..

His name is Mike. He saw me on campus on the Oval last quarter walking around, I don't know what made him notice me; and when he did, he never forgot about me. What I looked like, especially. He told his roommate that he was walking with that he thought I was really cute. So, I didn't even hear anything about it until I returned back to OSU for the winter quarter. My friend told me that someone thought I was cute, and I didn't know who he was. Apparently, this is the weird part - Mike is my best friend's boyfriend's roommate. So, I already had met my friend's boyfriend, and the roommate, Beau that was walking with Mike that day who saw me. Mike told Beau to look and Beau goes "Oh I know her, that is Michelle's friend!" but we didn't think of stopping and say hi to eachother at the time. Mike went home that day and saw my friend pull up a picture of me with her on Facebook and he said "I saw her today!" and evfentually he kept wanting to meet me; and finally we met 2 weeks ago. So far, we've been hanging out almost everyday, at least talking everyday online. We have everything in common, we have the same type of personality. Mike told me how he saw me on campus and he wanted to meet me, and he was smiling the entire time, like he was shy about it. It was cute, and I could not help but smile back at him. his laughs are so infectious; every time he laughs, my knees buckle and I fall down and guess what, it always happens when I'm by him, and he always catches me before I hit the ground. Anyways what a small world but I have to say, I've never met anyone like him; and how we are VERY complatiable. We are going to the rodeo on Saturday night.

Who knows? It could turn into something, but for now, we're just hanging out. I'm not sure what to look into him; if he does like me or what. I'm not going to push it this time; but I am going to pursue after him after maybe this week. I think 3 weeks would be enough. Although I can't decide if I should make the first move; He opens the truck door for me every time we get in, he pays for whatever; drinks, coffee. We've had at least 4 study dates now; over Math. We spent 3 hours at Caribou's the other night doing nothing, but talk and laugh, and we complained about homework, ha. I stayed over at his house where my two friends were; and I slept in his room; he made sure I was comfortable, gave me his bed and even set up the heater by it so I could stay warm. He offered me his shorts so I could sleep in it. So, I hink, my friend had us meet, and she's almost encouraging us to date, but I think it could be falling into place either way.

Here's a couple pics of us from last weekend; we have a lot others too.

I'm in the front; with my best friend, her boyfriend and Mike is behind me.

@ Monster Trucks rally

You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

So that last picture is of you and Mike? Both of the guys are cute and hope you and Mike click!!! Good luck
    jackmilliesmom

Thanks to Michelle (Kittycats_Delight) for my wonderful
    cheerful and special signature and avatar!!!!!!

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

You're going to pursue HIM? Sounds like he has the pursuing part covered!

Have fun!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Yes the last picture is of me and Mike. Oh really? Ha, I don't know what I should be doing. It's just crazy. He is my type of guy and I don't know how I could've not met him earlier than two weeks ago. He is such a gentleman; always making sure I'm okay and whatnot.
    Last edited by CountryWolf07; 01-15-2007 at 11:09 AM.
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I say ask him out! Life is too short.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

He already asked me if I was doing something tonight; and I told him that I'd be done with homework by then; and I said, "Did you want to hang out?" and he said "That's why I was asking what you were up to tonight."

I think he's the one who makes the first move every time.

you must meet a lot of people.
    Your threads usually start out with "I met someone"
    ***crawls back to the cave that I live in!***
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    You're going to pursue HIM? Sounds like he has the pursuing part covered!

Have fun!
    YUP!!! I AGREE!

awww you guys look so cute !

Good luck!! Guys are so hard to figure out!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

He's adorable!! You are too!! You make a really cute couple. I hope he's Mr. Right (do people still say that??)

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    He's adorable!! You are too!! You make a really cute couple. I hope he's Mr. Right (do people still say that??)
    People do really say it... I'm biting my tongue on this one. Just don't want to blow the opportunity here! Yeah I know I have met a lot of guys, but I just look at him in a different way than any others. Kind of scaring me but I'm enjoying this ride. I have seen him almost every day, actually. We are going out to dinner tonight; it seems he's too shy to ask me to do something in person, so it's always online. When I said.. "I'd be done with homework by dinner time." and he asked "When is dinner?" and I said, "6" and he goes "Ahh, want to go somewhere??" and I said "Sure" and we decided on Italian food.

Oh boy.

You guys look like you make a nice couple, and it sounds like he definitely "likes" you. Good luck at dinner tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    you must meet a lot of people.
    Your threads usually start out with "I met someone"
    ***crawls back to the cave that I live in!***
    Scoot over there, Girly, as I thought the same thing!

ohio states' main campus has nearly 51,000 enrolled. of course she's gonna meet a lot of people. she's cute as can be. have a great time, date as many as you can, and be safe, and enjoy yourself.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

All I have to say is AWWWWW!!
    That's just too cute, I really hope you guys end up together.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"