Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nebo and Keva pics + videos

Nebo and Keva pics + videos

I know, I just posted a thread. These are just random pics from around Dec. 20th until now....sorry there are so many. I apologize about the lack of quality and the red eyes too, most are taken inside with a flash and I don't feel like fixing the eyes.

I found this coat for $3 so I bought it for Keva. I know she doesn't need a coat, it just looks cute, and Syd can always wear it.

Cute pups

Playing...there's a ton like this, they play all the time now...

Nebo was peacefully sleeping in his bed when two rowdy dogs joined him

Keva's Christmas Eve attire, one of Sydney's christmas shirts

Nebo the elf

These are from Christmas day. Keva was being exceptionally "helpful." Here she is helping Nebo open his presents.

And helping us re-decorate the tree

She also helped my dad by letting him know that he does indeed have feeling in his thumb

She helped Nebo play with the Christmas toys too

More random playing pics from other days...

Kay sent us a package for Christmas! There was lots of stuff in it, but the dogs liked the purses the best so most of the pics just include those...
    Dorky Nebo and his purse lol

"Fine if you steal my purse I'm gonna steal yours..."

Sydney liked the pink one (If you're wondering why she has no collar, its because Keva insisted on pulling it off all the time. She now has a collar that stays on better!)

It's a purse free for all!

(Keva)"I really like this fish toy..."

"But Nebo's head is even better!"

Reggie doesn't play with toys so my mom fed him some treats

Nebo with the rest of the stuff (he really liked the big bone from Kiara!)

Thanks again Kay!!
    Barstool dogs

Keva and Nebo were sleeping

Then Cisco came over. I'm not sure if Cisco wants to play, herd, or eat her.

She ran in her favorite hiding spot behind the couch, Nebo and Cisco had to investigate

I bought her a new collar a couple of days ago, her other one was getting too small. She gets the fancy collars now while you can actually see them, she'll get a rolled leather one like Nebo's when she's older and her fur is thicker.

More playing pics

(Nebo) "My bed is not a chew toy!"

She likes to hide under beds and make sneak attacks

From tonight, Nebo closeups

Keva in the schnauzers bed

She's taking after Nebo, they are both dorks!

"Stop playing with the toys...play with ME!"

Here are several videos too. *CLICK the picture to view them*
    Keva wanted to show off her "singing voice." I was up the stairs cleaning my fish tank and she was being too "helpful" with that so I put her in her crate long enough to finish. Well, needless to say she was NOT happy about that. She's usually pretty good in her crate, she sleeps in it at night, eats in it, etc. but when she doesn't want to be there she'll sure let you know! No she is not being harmed in any way, though it sounds like she's being killed!

To redeam herself Keva would also like you all to know that she knows sit, down, and shake (paw), she switches which paw she prefers. She starts her puppy classes on Thursday.
    First video of Nebo and Keva playing:

Another one, she gets the puppy zoomies at the end and just starts running back and forth

Nebo gets his butt smacked and Keva gets a hug

Chaos between Nebo, Sydney, and Keva. Usually it is Syd and Keva playing first and Nebo just can't stand it so he has to join in too.

This is from tonight. Keva is playing with a toy then gets stuck between the dog bed and the banana chair. Nebo decides to take advantage of her position to chew on her head and squish her.
    Last edited by wolf_Q; 01-03-2007 at 02:57 PM.

OMG! How cute is that puppy!

I'm always fascinated by Sibe puppies. They don't look real, they look like stuffed animals. And they also look just like grown-up Sibes, just smaller. When my sister's Sibe had puppies, they were the same way.

Tooooooo cute.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Great pics as always Amy! That first vid of Keva was hilarious, shes a wee bit dramatic eh? LOL, total Diva i can tell ..it was funny, malakai jumped straight up from my bed and started barking at the computer screen when i watched that one lol

lol! She looks like trouble!!

Both Nebo and Keva both have gorgeous eyes!

Oh my, Nebo is so handsome and Keva is just so darn cute! They are a great team together. Cute photos...Wish I could see the video (still have dial-up)

Great pics & videos, can't wait until i get my little kavik at end of january.

ADORABLE photos and videos! I loved em! They're all so darn cute, and Keva is such a funny character. I love the picture where she is showing your father that he does have feeling in his thumb - too funny!

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

Amy... please... like anyone could ever get enough of your crew!
    I for starters could NEVER see too many pictures!
    I don't have time right now to watch the videos... I can't wait to come back and watch them!!

I loooove the pic of Nebo and his green purse!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Oh Amy! I loved the first video of Keva screaming...sounds just like Roxey did when I'd put her in her kennel

And it was so fun to watch her and Nebo playing so sweet and quite. That's just how Angus played with Roxey when she was that age.

I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures and the videos. And you know that Angie is right...we could never get enough of your kids

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Your doggies are wonderful - I never get tired of seeing them. They just have so much fun!!!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21