Thread: Hi Cosmo!!

Hi Cosmo!!

What have we done to deserve this??? Two Chis in a few days? We can hardly contain ourselves!! Of course we must be true to the Rat Terrier lineage too--right buddy?? Whatever mix you are, it's one cute little package!! You sound like the smartest little fella on the planet, Cosmo. Thank goodness that your Daddy rescued you from a bad place. We shudder to think about it. How cute is that to see/hear you howling when another animal enters your property? What a stellar watchdog you are, sweetie!! You're a dancer too? Is there anything you don't do, Cosmo? We can only imagine that your new brother is a cutie patootie too and we would love to see more of both of you. Please tell Dad to join Pet Talk and share you guys with us Congratulations on your big day, little man. We hope you get to celebrate all day long!! Please have Dad give you(brother too) some kisses from us and we wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Cosmo!
    Well you sound like quite a joy to have 'round.
    I hope you have happy holidays with your family and get get lots of goodies and snacks to boot!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Cosmo

I just knew Terry, Daisy, and Delilah would be happy to see you this morning!!! I like your photo. You look so comfy resting on your pillows!!! Quality time on the couch with Pop, watching TV, sounds like lots of fun, too. Have an extra special day with Pop and your bro, as our adorable DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

HELLO COSMO~You are such a cutie!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO BECOMING DOTD!!!!

Yep, we just knew Daisy and Delilah would be extra thrilled to see yet another precious Chi crowned Dog of the Day! But she's not alone for you are one absolutely adorable little man, Cosmo! And it's no surprise to read you're the apple of your Daddy's eye! Who could ask for more in a furkid or TV partner? So, I hear you're quite the little dynamo? It's tough work fitting in all that playtime, keeping up with your little brother, protecting your family from the evil animal invaders out in the yard but oh, those power naps are a blessing, aren't they? Just a few winks and BoInG back into action! You're simply precious Cosmo and it was a pleasure getting to know you! I hope you and proud Papa and little furbro are enjoying an extra special, fun and love filled "top dog" day! Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Cosmo! And a very Happy Holiday to you and yours! SMOOOCHIES!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cosmo sure is a cut!e!!!!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Hello Cosmo,

Hooray for rescued doggies. I can't imagine you being treated
    any way but like a little prince sweetheart.Sounds like you have folks
    who love you & a doggie friend for company. Congrats on being honored
    today as our deserving & lovable DOG OF THE DAY.Big hugs for you Cosmo.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cosmo...You are a little cutie pie. Would love to have you for my own.
    Have a wonderful DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry