Thread: Hi Bogie

Hi Bogie

Bogie,you and Fritz have lots in common,begging for treats,playing with other dogs and cats.I am sure daddy loves you as much as we do Fritz.Glad you are over your health troubles and will keep daddy and everybody company for years to come.Have good day today Bogie and keep begging,it loks really cute!
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Bogie, you are one little doll baby boy!!!! I am so happy to see you as our Doggie of the Day here on PT!!! I have a miniature Poodle named AnnaBelle. She is about your same age, but about 3 months ago she had a terrible accident. She jumped off of our twin bed and damaged her spinal cord. She had emergency surgery but the damage was too severe. She is now paralyzed in her back legs and incontinent. Any way, just wanted to explain why she is dressed like she is in her picture!

Again, CONGRATULATIONS and many puppy kisses to you!!!

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Hello Bogie,

What a cutie you are sweetheart. When I first saw your picture this
    moring I thought of our PT boy Fritz.Sounds like you have a great life
    with a Daddy who loves you & wants only the best for you, Louie and
    P.J. Hope you all have a celebration today in honor of your special status
    as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you baby boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bogie, you are adorable, and such a pretty boy too. I can tell you have a daddy who loves you very much and I'm so glad he decided not to breed you. Sounds like you lead a very full life and I hope your whole family is together for a long long time. Hugs and treats for you today sweet boy. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Bogie...You dance for me and I will give you anything you want. I think that you are beautiful. I bet you are spoiled rotten. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Bogie Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Bogie! I bet you had a lot of reasons to dance today! It's your special day. I hope you got a lot of treats and belly rubs to celebrate. You are a handsome boy... and what a great smile you have, too! Congrats on DOTD!

Hey there Bogie!

Well, aren't you one adorable, dancing doggie! Oh, just look at that smile! And you have every reason to smile, sweetheart... you just might be the most loved pupster on the planet! I just knew our very own "Fritz" would be the first to congratulate you today!
    What a heartfelt tribute to one fab furkid! Yep, that's one proud, proud Papa you have there and rightfully so! Devilishly handsome, smart, talented and as sweet as they come; you're the perfect pup package, Bogie man! I hope your dancing your little paws off, after all, this is your day to celebrate! Congratulations on your well earned Dog of the Day honors, Bogie! Please have your Daddy give you bunches and bunches of hugs and kisses for me...and a treat or two! WE LOVE Bogie!!

Bogie

What's not to love about a little guy named Bogie?!?!?!! Have a wonderful day as our special DOTD!!! Here's looking at you, schweetheart!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by gjd4ever
    Here's looking at you, schweetheart!!!

I wish you a long, happy & healthy life Bogie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt