Thread: Hi Titan!!

Hi Titan!!

What a handsome boy and gentle giant we have as our DOTD this morning. We love your bio big man!! The bond between you and your little skin brother is amazing. You are his friend and protector. It sounds as if your job on this earth was meant to be the guardian of the little fella. What a good, helpful, boy you are. We know that little bro will grow up with you and cherish you always. What a great story!! Congratulations to you Titan, fabulous DOTD!! Please have the family add in some extra kisses for you from us today to celebrate. We wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Titan, you have such a happy smile on your face in your photo. And I bet I know why you are so good to your little brother. You KNOW that soon he will be big enough to be one more person who can love you, play with you, and give you treats! Happy DOTD~!

Titan, you are such a beautiful and adorable dog! And I love your biography included! It is so sweet how gentle you are with your little brother, and you have such a wonderful home. Congratulations on DOTD, cutie!

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

Congratulations Titan, on being DOTD! The picture of you and your baby says it all! What a wonderful guardian angel in fur you are! Just wait till the little guy gets big enough to start really getting around - you will have your paws full then, and I know you will do a great job keeping him out of trouble!

Titan

I just love your picture with your human brother!!! Have an extra special day as our beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hello Titan,

Wow, what a good looking fella you are big guy. What a lucky day
    for you & your family when you joined them as a member.Sweet, loving
    and protective when needed, you make a great family companion. Happy
    congratulations on your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    big hugs & kisses for your furry head.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there handsome Titan!!! Oh, what a magnificent doggie you are, sweetheart! A true gentle giant of a canine if there ever was one! My heart melted as I read your Mom's loving tribute to her second son, at the sight of you posing with your baby skin brother What a lucky family to have been blessed with a furkid as sweet, gentle, loyal and loving as you! Your little brother is especially blessed, having you there by his side to watch over him and protect him as he grows! And oh, what wonderful memories you two will make over the years You are as your proud Mom says, simply amazing!!! Congratulations to you magnificent Titan, our extra special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart! Please have your Mom give you a great big hug and kiss for me!

Titan is so beautiful! He is so sweet how he is so gentle with your little baby That's so amazing! Congratulations for Dog of the Day! He really deserves it for being such an awesome dog.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I agree 100% with the previous writers. It's clear from the photos and bio how well Titan and baby get along. The dictionary says a titan is one who stands out for greatness of achievement and that describes him exceptionally. Wishing you all a wonderfully happy life together. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, dear Titan!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Titan! You are one handsome boy! I love how you guard the baby. What a great help you are to your mommy! I hope you had a special day yesterday. Congrats on DOTD!