Thread: Funny things my cats do!!

Funny things my cats do!!

I have three cats and they all do funny thingd in their own way. Toby he is a real bug, he just loves human food. He like a dog, Toby begs for are food, we cannot eat in peace with him around, he would paw at what we are eating and plus he goes nuts for yogurt. Joey follow me all around, to the bedroom and everywhere. Waits for me out side of the washroom door until I finish my shower and then he follows me to my bedroom and he waits until he gets his treats but first he does a trick for me. Joey has to touch the bag with his paw and then he will get his treats and if he does it then I give him some treat. When anyones making their bed, Sabrina knows and she right in the room. She goes right under the cover and stays their for a little while.

What does your cats do that makes you laugh or anything that is funny. Let me know.......

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Rudie always replies to whatever I ask or tell him. It's so funny because it often sounds like a question (as if he wants to know more) or just a simply answer.

He's a very large boy, a little under 10 kilo at the moment (they're both on a d-i-e-t) and his voice is squiekingly high. My aunt said it very well a few weeks ago when Rudie answered me and she heard it: it's very clear that Rudie is a castrate!

It's also funny that he sleeps with his tongue sticking out of his mouth.

Eddy is funny is her own peacefull way. She always sleeps in little baskets, no matter what basket it is. She has laundry baskets, bike baskets, fruit baskets, shopping baskets. And she's so comfortable in them!!!

What the neighbors think is funny: they both come home the second I call them. Always as a 2-pack. So sweet.

I have two very funny cats. Storm will do his monkey routine on his scratching post and he'll pick some of the smallest or most crowded places to sleep in. He loves to sleep on shoes and small boxes, bags etc. Here is Storm doing the monkey. Here's Storm sleeping on my shoes.

Sunny is my other comedian. He also does the monkey routine except that he doesn't really hang like Storm does. He also loves to leap in the air to try to catch things. He's a very active cat with a lot of energy and he's always getting into something. He's always entertaining me and making me laugh. Here's Sunny doing a modified monkey. Here he is trying to jump up and catch something. Here he's just looking goofy.