Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking a break...

Taking a break...

After thinking long and hard about everything that's happened these past couple of weeks, and how much hurt I've caused people by my harsh words in some of my posts, I've decided to take a break from PT for while.

To all that I've hurt and offended, I am truly sorry. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I know that words cut like a knife and some of the things I've said were said in haste. I have to learn to think about the consequences before opening my mouth.

I hope to post again after I've dealt with some of the issues behind my anger.

Till then...

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Donna - you have had no lack of stress and rough stuff...the unfairness of things is enough to make ME angry sometimes, especially when I haven't had the time to decompress!

HUGS to you...I hope your move goes well, and when you are settled into your new place, and working, and in your routine...I believe and hope you will feel a bit better!

Keep the faith, Girl!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Good luck with everything, Donna. Hope the new job & the move go well, and we'll be here when you're ready to post again! PM me or e-mail anytime!
    Last edited by cyber-sibes; 11-03-2006 at 07:56 AM.

I feel as though we are sitting at my Dining Room Table~

Donna,

I certainly Respect and Value you as a Pet Talk Member.

You are , well, a PIP!!! Your the Tops, You're the Mona Lisa~~~

Aside from all that, I'll keep you in my thoughts, hoping that when you have settled into your sweet and cozy apartment, you will feel refreshed and ready to pay us a visit with your lovely POSTS!!!

Please Take Our Friendship Seriously

God Bless

I didn't see your offensive posts (if there were some), but I assumed your stressful situation was attributing to anything you said.

We will look forward to positive things from you, Donna, as I just know you will be back with good news, soon!

Logan

I hope you can find some peace, and we'll be here for you whenever you need us, PM me if you ever want to, okay?

Love you, we're all pulling for you!

HUGS to you good luck on your move.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Hugs from me too, Donna, don't stay away too long. I'll be praying for you.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

You have always been a breath of fresh air to me Donna

i am gonna miss you so much. i will be returning to pt in the next few days be will be sorry you won't be here but you have to look after you first and formost. please take care and return to us when you feel ready. until them we will miss you. (((((Donna))))) love you girl please take care of you. P.S. pm me or email me if you ever need me to talk or anything at all. my new email address is [email protected]

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Donna,

I really am going to miss you! I have my fingers crossed that everything works out for you from here and I'm sure that the rest of PT are all behind you. Stay strong, and if you do pop in once in a while please PM me to let me know how you are.

((hugs))

Zara

Zimbabwe 07/13

Donna, I seem to have a talent to avoid all threads with unpleasant messages from anybody- so I have no idea what you are talking about.
    I know however that you life has been very difficult in this last year and I hope you find a new base from which to start again.
    Hugs to you and the kitties.

I'm going to miss you. Hope you will be back with us soon - don't be too hard on yourself, you're going through a tough time and are only human like the rest of us.

Take care
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I think you're being way too hard on yourself Donna. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. You've had your share and more of personal hardship lately. All things need diversity to be interesting and I believe you add that to this board in an interesting way. I have always found your posts to be honest and very heartfelt. I hope and pray everything works out for you now and we'll miss you. Come back when you're ready.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Ack! I reckon I have missed something or something else just flew right over my head.

I hate that you need a break from this wonderful place and I can promise you, we WILL miss you. I probably will be gone when you come back so have a Happy Thanksgiving. Good luck with your move and all the things changing in your life.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Donna, I will miss you tons. Good luck with your move and hurry back to us! If you ever need to talk just PM me, ok? ((((hugs))))